David Gilmour and Chris Rea

Here you can talk about any artist BUT Chris Rea
Jutta
Translator
Translator

David Gilmour and Chris Rea

Post by Jutta »

Hello!
I told you before, that Chris Rea is on TV tomorrow, Sunday 31th of December. But first they show a concert of David Gilmour (12.00 pm, 3 sat). Chris admires him.
Tina3
Support
Support

Re: David Gilmour and Chris Rea

Post by Tina3 »

Jutta wrote:Hello!
I told you before, that Chris Rea is on TV tomorrow, Sunday 31th of December. But first they show a concert of David Gilmour (12.00 pm, 3 sat). Chris admires him.
Hi Jutta
Do you have any more information on this show.I can't find it listed on any of the stations over here.Sorry for the hassle.
Tina :) :)
Pick up the pieces and start again.
PAZ
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Post by PAZ »

Hi Jutta,

First of all, I will wish you a Happy New Year!
How was the interview yesterday?, I would love to hear what he says. Unfortunately I couldnt listen. Can you tell us?
Thanks,

Paz
Jutta
Translator
Translator

Post by Jutta »

Hello!
I am sorry. I have no internet connection at home at the moment. So I could not answer until now.
As to the TV show I only can say that you missed nothing. It was no interview, only a section of the road to hell... DVD. They show Chris playing Jazzy Blue and then only the old hits. German TV is beyond help. Looks like they haven´t the heart to show the new Chris Rea. :roll:
Same with David Gilmour - only the old Pink Floyd hits. Does anybody know anything about his current music?

Bye
Jutta
PAZ
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Post by PAZ »

I am sorry. I have no internet connection at home at the moment. So I could not answer until now.
As to the TV show I only can say that you missed nothing. It was no interview, only a section of the road to hell... DVD. They show Chris playing Jazzy Blue and then only the old hits. German TV is beyond help. Looks like they haven´t the heart to show the new Chris Rea. :roll:
Same with David Gilmour - only the old Pink Floyd hits. Does anybody know anything about his current music?

Bye
Jutta
Hello Jutta,

Thanks very much for your report, sad really, I hope will have soon some interview of Chris Rea. Wonder when .... :roll:
... and Spring has arrived ... awaiting for some news from the voice and the man ...
Mozza
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Post by Mozza »

HI EVERYBODY...!!!!

OF COURSE I LOVE CHRIS REA...BUT TO SEE IN THIS FORUM ABOUT DAVID GILMOUR IS FANTASTIC...
TO KNOW CHRIS ADMIRES HIM IS AMAZING TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THIS !!!!!!
WHAT A WONDERFUL LIFE !!!!!!
TWO ARTISTS THAT I LOVE !!!!!
IT'S VERY COOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL !!!!

THANKS A LOT !!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: MOZZA