Links

News about this site and forum
leila.wilson
super REA-fan
super REA-fan

Links

Post by leila.wilson »

Hello Bart,
Had a long look at the links to other Chris Rea sites you have provided for us. I thought the "Giverney Blue" site was the most useful, but I don,t feel any of them are as good as yours. You have my vote!!!!!
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Re: Links

Post by Bart »

leila.wilson wrote:Hello Bart,
Had a long look at the links to other Chris Rea sites you have provided for us. I thought the "Giverney Blue" site was the most useful, but I don,t feel any of them are as good as yours. You have my vote!!!!!
Well; thank you very much Leila; I'm blushing ... :oops: :oops: :oops:

But I also want to state that Jiffy (GivernyBlue), Dagger (Chrisrea.cz) and Sunny (Japanese site) are also working very hard on their sites !!! Thanks also to you guys !!

REAgards, Bart
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)
leila.wilson
super REA-fan
super REA-fan

Links.

Post by leila.wilson »

Perhaps I have have missed something on the Japanese site Bart ? It seemed to be in Japanese only, and about football ? Will have a closer look today. By the way, how DO you work the emoticons ??? I tried dragging them with no success ?

Leila.
leila.wilson
super REA-fan
super REA-fan

Japanese link.

Post by leila.wilson »

Just had a look for the Japanese link ????? It seems to have disappeared.

Re: Links.

Post by Guest »

leila.wilson wrote:By the way, how DO you work the emoticons ??? I tried dragging them with no success ?

Leila.
You don't "drag" them, but just simply click them; at least that works for me !!

REAgards, Bart