The man The voice The guitar

More about myself!

Let us know who you are, where your from, .... and what your connection with Chris Rea is !
George
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

More about myself!

Post by George »

Hello all my name is George !! Seth also a new member told me that i failed to tell anything about my self so here goes !! I enjoy gambling,shopping, singing,dancing, yard sales,boating,chatting,movies,poetry,long walks, animials, but most of all chris music!!!!! Im a telemarketer im 35married no kids and lived in ohio all my life!! I love Life and everthing in it and i love women i think they are gods most precious gift and should be treated like Gold but are so often treated like glass!!!! I hope to make friends on here !! God bless!!!!
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Re: More about myself!

Post by Bart »

George wrote:Hello all my name is George !!
Welcome George;

I also hope that you make friends here; but Rea-fans are already practicly friends, isn't it ??

:shock: 8) :wink:

REAgards, Bart (webmaster)
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)
George
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

INDEED I AGREE

Post by George »

Yes i agree chris fans are awesome he is the best love him dearly !!! Sad thing is most people in USA where i live dont even know who he is so i cant share my admiration of him with others cause they wouldnt know good music if it slapped them in the face!!!!! I dont listen to anything but him cause he defines what music should be !!! So chris fans are rare in USA thats why im here hoping to talk about him with other rea fans!!!
Gabriëlle
Support
Support

Post by Gabriëlle »

Welcome george!