The man The voice The guitar

playlist

lewis turner

playlist

Post by lewis turner »

Hopefully we get a mix of everything the new album is superb Iam sure he will play so from the early days as this is going to be his last tour so those fans like me from the early days who have seen him on tour countless times will get to hear some of the old stuff some possibly in a new light.
I do hope though which I am sure the fans will understand how the playlist will be formulated Chris will play the songs he wants to play and it will Iam sure be ones he enjoys doing best.
Regards
Chris Turner :D
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Re: playlist

Post by Bart »

lewis turner wrote:Hopefully we get a mix of everything the new album is superb Iam sure he will play so from the early days as this is going to be his last tour so those fans like me from the early days who have seen him on tour countless times will get to hear some of the old stuff some possibly in a new light.
I do hope though which I am sure the fans will understand how the playlist will be formulated Chris will play the songs he wants to play and it will Iam sure be ones he enjoys doing best.
Regards
Chris Turner :D
Hello Chris, welcome to the forum (perhaps you would like to concider becoming a member of the forum (for free of course) so you can edit your own posts, use the chat, etc.).

Please continue this subject in THIS treat.

Thanks !
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)