The man The voice The guitar

Chris Rea banner

seraph
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Chris Rea banner

Post by seraph »

Hi Chris Rea fans,

I wonder how many people on this forum will go to Chris Rea Farewell tour in the Netherlands next year :?: I've an :idea: As you all know this is Mr.Rea's last concert :cry: so to make it an unforgettable day for all of us fans :D and Mr.Rea himself :o :) we make a big banner that we'll bring with us to the concert with words on it,e.g.,Thank U for the Music,We Love U,Good Luck with the FireFlies,God Bless,Mr.Rea!!!Your Faithfully Fans in the Netherlands.I love it :D what do you all think :?: And by the way we'd all stand in front of the stage,it'd be 8)
Bart,I think I saw you on Chris Rea session on oct.31st :o
God bless all...
pam
bREAth of blues
bREAth of blues

Post by pam »

Hi there

if you have read all the other posts, you know that I will be at a show in the UK, not the Netherlands - but yes, I think it is a brilliant idea. C'mon all you fans in the Netherlands- get together with Seraph on this one

:roll:

Pam
Could it be just that I'm crazy
Could it be the way I feel
seraph
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

chris rea banner

Post by seraph »

Hi Pam,

Thanks for your support :o I hope all Chris Rea fans in the Netherlands feel as the same as I do :) I wish you were here on Chris Rea concert in the Netherlands,Pam,so we could both cheering Chris Rea up holding the banner 8)

Rea gards,

Seraph
Bob Vermaak
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

BANNER

Post by Bob Vermaak »

Omdat het toch een Nederlands concert is en er hoogstwaarschijnlijk alleen maar Nederlanders en Belgen zullen zijn, houd ik het bij het Nederlands. Het is wellicht een idee eens een emaillijst met echte fans samen te stellen om zo contact te houden? Ik was daar ook de 31ste het was een leuke en bijzondere bijeenkomst.
Het idee een soortement van ode te brengen aan de heer Rea spreekt mij erg aan. Tot op heden is het geen enkele andere artiest gelukt de heer Rea te overtreffen althans dat is mijn mening. Zeker zijn laatst album, maar ook Stoney Road en TBJB en On the Beach kunnen mij in vervoering brengen. Dit laatste concert grijp ik ook aan om vrienden mee te nemen. Er moet een feest gebouwd worden. Kan iemand concrete voorstellen doen?
Bob Vermaak
Zgred
REAddict
REAddict

Re: Chris Rea banner

Post by Zgred »

Seraph might have a good idea... wonder how Chris would react, I hope it won't be embarassing for him... I think the best words would be something about "Thank you Chris for all you have done and whom you are".