The man The voice The guitar

Limited "Deluxe Fan Bundle" available at Rhino.com now

nickaddison
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Re: Limited "Deluxe Fan Bundle" available at Rhino.com now

Post by nickaddison »

Nothing here either so I have just emailed them....
chrisrea101
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Post by chrisrea101 »

same here, got the same email, but no delivery on the 5th, still waiting....
Jump a train from Chicago
Trace it back
with the neck of a bottle
and the groove of the tracks
oh mississippi...running through my veins
nickaddison
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Post by nickaddison »

Groan. I have just received this email:

Thank you for contacting Rhino.

Due to high demand we are currently awaiting a new delivery of your chosen item.

Please accept our sincere apologies for this delay, and we assure you we will dispatch your order as soon as possible upon receipt of the delivery.

We thank you for your patience.

Regards

Customer Services
Rhino

To which I have replied:

OK thanks - however I understood that this was a limited edition only available through yourselves, so don't quite understand why you are awaiting more. I expected delivery on release date as advised in your email below

....and therefore instead of delaying your whole order, we will despatch the deluxe version of the album, exclusive guitar slide and both guitar plectrums separately for arrival on Monday 5th October.

This promise has clearly not been kept. Having pre-ordered this is rather disappointing, especially coupled with the print not being available either

Ho hum :?
Mr_Blues
REAlly addicted
REAlly addicted

Post by Mr_Blues »

This all shows how doomed this whole project was and it should not be done in the first place....
Too many good words to add here.
I better just sit back and drink beer. :)
tony
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Post by tony »

Morning everyone, I Mailed "Rhino" on monday and tuesday to say the postman had been i have had nothing, still have had no response from them. Also tried to ring them, but no phone numbers on there site, so tried to find a phone number through there address, ZIPPO, Then tried warner bros, supposed to be part of them did not want to know, said they are nothing to do with them, that was a london number, so god knows if and when we will recieve the "Bundle", do hope they have not taken the money and run. If anyone recieves there "bundle" would love to hear from you either on here or you can mail me at:

ton_ful@yahoo.co.uk

just hope we do get the bundle or have to buy it again elsewhere :(

Will let you know on here if and when i get mine, not sure how long to give "Rhino" as they do not seem to want to responed to me, make me laugh though as they are advertising it still on there site as if they have the "bundle" without the picture.
Tony
ace of hearts
REAddict
REAddict

Post by ace of hearts »

Hi, the status of my order has changed to 'part shipped'. I found a phone number for them and called them,
it is;

Emery Ltd
Tel: (01794) 527400 -
Unit 7 Romsey Indust Est Great Bdge Rd, Romsey, SO51 0HR

Rich.
could this be true, could this be me..
tony
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Post by tony »

Cheers "ace of hearts" just been onto the Rhino link and mine now says - Status: Dispatched in Part

Lets hope we get it and hope the picture turns up, wont bother with this lot again to buy anything from, still not had anything back from them reference the mails i sent them, strikes me they may be a "bunch of cowboys"

Tony :D
poolie
cREAtive fan
cREAtive fan

Post by poolie »

Just an update regarding Rhino and the despatch of the Deluxe Fan Bundle.

I have spoken with John Knowles tonight who tells me that because of promotional work and rehearsals Chris hasn’t had time to sign the 350 copies. John has asked me to send their apologies for this but hopes that we understand that Chris is heavily involved with the promotion of the record on a daily basis at present. Indeed he is off to Germany this weekend for more of the same type of work following the BBC session tomorrow morning where I understand shortened versions of the songs have been requested so additional rehearsals have had to be done.

Whilst apologising for the signed stuff John could not understand that the cds’ had not been despatched and undertook to ring Rhino tomorrow to try and sort it out. But once again he sends apologies for not having items signed in time.

I said to him that I thought it would be appreciated by the fans that had spent their cash to at least have the cds sooner rather than later.

Poolie
ace of hearts
REAddict
REAddict

Post by ace of hearts »

Cheers Poolie, Chris certainly has been busy promoting this week. He as you say he is on Radio 2 tomorrow then on ITV's 'Loose Women' over lunch (though i think that is pre recorded). Great to see him relaxed and happy.
I wonder if as a way of saying sorry those 350 (or those who pre ordered) can have a complimentary concert ticket :) (ok joking I know !).
could this be true, could this be me..
vivienne
cREAtive fan
cREAtive fan

Post by vivienne »

I received my cds and plectrum from HMV on Wednesday 7th here in New Zealand which I was pretty impressed with.
Vivienne
'Til the morning sun shines
On my love and me
tony
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Post by tony »

Cheers for the info poolie, have to wait and see if the CD turns up now, nothing has come through my post today, lets hope we get it for the weekend

Tony :?
nickaddison
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Post by nickaddison »

Thanks for the update poolie - it's good to see Chris so actively promoting, totally understand the resulting delay and am quite happy to wait for the print. It was the non-arrival of the rest of it after Rhino sending an email saying that it would be delivered on the 5th that was winding me up

My order status now says part shipped, it hasn't turned up today so hopefully tomorrow. Don't know what the problem has been with the rest of the package but I bought the big box set of Porcupine Tree's "The Incident" from Rhino a few weeks ago without any problems :?
tony
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Post by tony »

Morning everyone, Postman has been and no Rhno "Bundle" anyone get there CD or anything from them to day, have a great weekend

Tony :(
Peter S...
super REA-fan
super REA-fan

Post by Peter S... »

tony wrote:Morning everyone, Postman has been and no Rhno "Bundle" anyone get there CD or anything from them to day, have a great weekend

Tony :(
CD arrived yesterday...

Peter S...
Between the eyes of love I call your name
Behind the guarded walls I used to go
Upon a summer wind there's a certain melody
Takes me back to the place that I know
Down on the beach
chrisreafan

Post by chrisreafan »

I had ordered the double cd with Bol.com in the Netherlands and today i got the extended disk(s) But with trying a few times to get 'em running in my pc i got null. probably cause of my firewall

but i got what i bought and that's what counts.

Now only (disk two) get this thing started LOL!!!