The man The voice The guitar

Chat

Let me know if you've got an idea for this site, or if you've found an error or if you have a question
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Chat

Post by Bart »

Mr_Blues wrote:
bjongen wrote:(I am going to work on a chat today ! please try if this works (don't mind the "looks" need to work on that !)
click here
About the chat. Can you make it the way that if you have registered to this site no one else can use your nickname on chat??
For now that has proven to be a "bridge to far" for my web design capabilities...
I have written a new script, please check this one:

click here
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)
Mr_Blues
REAlly addicted
REAlly addicted

Re: Chat

Post by Mr_Blues »

bjongen wrote: For now that has proven to be a "bridge to far" for my web design capabilities...

click here
Ok. Is there somewhere a list of people who are in? I didn´t see no one, not even my own nickname :) Anyhow, you got that blinking and noise away, that´s great :)
Too many good words to add here.
I better just sit back and drink beer. :)
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Bart »

Mr_Blues wrote:
bjongen wrote: For now that has proven to be a "bridge to far" for my web design capabilities...

click here
Ok. Is there somewhere a list of people who are in? I didn´t see no one, not even my own nickname :) Anyhow, you got that blinking and noise away, that´s great :)
Added a whole new script (the 7th !!); you can visit it by clicking on the "chat" icon on the top of the page (where also a.o. "search" and "log in/out" are) or by cliking "join chat" on the bottom of the page. I am still working on it, but you can try it. Please let me know any errors you find...
COLB-UK
bREAth of blues
bREAth of blues

Post by COLB-UK »

Bart there is an error on the Chat Page
REAgards
To all Chris Fans
COLB-UK
"When the evening shadows fall
See them turning to the darkest violet blue".
COLB-UK
bREAth of blues
bREAth of blues

Post by COLB-UK »

This is the error

Parse error: parse error, unexpected '<' in /var/www/c/chrisrea.nl/HTML/forum/chatbox_mod/messenger_view.php on line 298
REAgards
To all Chris Fans
COLB-UK
"When the evening shadows fall
See them turning to the darkest violet blue".
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Bart »

I think I have eliminated most of the major errors in the chat app. If you should find any, please let me know (although I cannot promise I will be able to solve it. I think it is an personal ‘victory’ that I got this working so far … ;) ). I know that the background image keeps flickering; I’m working on this, but don’t know if I can solve it. I still haven’t decided if I will keep the chat open 24/7 or that I will open it one ore two evenings a week. For now … perhaps it is a good idea to make an appointment to chat with as many people as like it, to see how that works. Now it is every time waiting till someone arrives, and most of the time it is empty. I want to make a proposal, let me (us) know what you think about it. Tomorrow (Friday 28th) at 19:30h GMT (or 20:30h GMT+1 in f.e.Amsterdam,Berlin,etc. or 21.30h GMT+2 in f.e. Helsinki, or 15.30h GMT-5 Atlantic time in f.e. Canada). Is this an idea ?? Let’s see how many people will join … If many people react here in the forum, I’m going to post it on the main page of the site as well…
Mr_Blues
REAlly addicted
REAlly addicted

Post by Mr_Blues »

Bart wrote:I think I have eliminated most of the major errors in the chat app. If you should find any, please let me know (although I cannot promise I will be able to solve it. I think it is an personal ‘victory’ that I got this working so far … ;) ). I know that the background image keeps flickering; I’m working on this, but don’t know if I can solve it. I still haven’t decided if I will keep the chat open 24/7 or that I will open it one ore two evenings a week. For now … perhaps it is a good idea to make an appointment to chat with as many people as like it, to see how that works. Now it is every time waiting till someone arrives, and most of the time it is empty. I want to make a proposal, let me (us) know what you think about it. Tomorrow (Friday 28th) at 19:30h GMT (or 20:30h GMT+1 in f.e.Amsterdam,Berlin,etc. or 21.30h GMT+2 in f.e. Helsinki, or 15.30h GMT-5 Atlantic time in f.e. Canada). Is this an idea ?? Let’s see how many people will join … If many people react here in the forum, I’m going to post it on the main page of the site as well…
Sounds like a plan, let´s chat tomorrow :D
You´re done great job, as always Bart,
but remember to rest sometime too :)
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Bart »

Mr_Blues wrote:Sounds like a plan, let´s chat tomorrow :D
You´re done great job, as always Bart,
but remember to rest sometime too :)
Thanks for the compliment !!
By the way, I am on the chat right now !!
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Bart »

Bart wrote: I want to make a proposal, let me (us) know what you think about it. Tomorrow (Friday 28th) at 19:30h GMT (or 20:30h GMT+1 in f.e.Amsterdam,Berlin,etc. or 21.30h GMT+2 in f.e. Helsinki, or 15.30h GMT-5 Atlantic time in f.e. Canada).
I will be online at 19:00h GMT, because I have to leave at 20:30h GMT... Of course everyone can stay as long as they want... I hope to see you all tonight !
Mr_Blues
REAlly addicted
REAlly addicted

Post by Mr_Blues »

About the chat, I hate myself because I couldn´t be in chat last night with you. When it´s the next time for a chat meeting?? :)
leila.wilson
super REA-fan
super REA-fan

Chat app

Post by leila.wilson »

Great meeting you there Mr Blue!!! But missed you last night?? Please come back. :cry:

Leila.
Mr_Blues
REAlly addicted
REAlly addicted

Re: Chat app

Post by Mr_Blues »

leila.wilson wrote:Great meeting you there Mr Blue!!! But missed you last night?? Please come back. :cry:

Leila.
I will be back there :)
Mr_Blues
REAlly addicted
REAlly addicted

Post by Mr_Blues »

Bart wrote: I want to make a proposal, let me (us) know what you think about it. Tomorrow (Friday 28th) at 19:30h GMT (or 20:30h GMT+1 in f.e.Amsterdam,Berlin,etc. or 21.30h GMT+2 in f.e. Helsinki, or 15.30h GMT-5 Atlantic time in f.e. Canada).
Good morning, how about that new chat session in today? :)
Did you got agree with some time when it would be?
Mr_Beer will be there too :D
Zgred
REAddict
REAddict

Post by Zgred »

Mr Blues, consider changing your nickname to, ekhm, Blue Beer :D;):D
Mr_Blues
REAlly addicted
REAlly addicted

Post by Mr_Blues »

Zgred wrote:Mr Blues, consider changing your nickname to, ekhm, Blue Beer :D;):D
NEVER!!!! :) There´s no such thing as Blue Beer and there never will be ;)
Besides I´ve been Mr_Blues so long, years before I join to this forum :)