The man The voice The guitar

Why Tommy Bolin is named on Blue Street(5 Guitars)

Here you can talk about any artist BUT Chris Rea
Tina3
Support
Support

Re: Why Tommy Bolin is named on Blue Street(5 Guitars)

Post by Tina3 »

alan1958 wrote:Tina ,you do have great taste indeed
Thank you Alan ! well I am among the best when it comes to musical taste
Tina :) :)

This has completly gone of topic of Tommy Bolin but still on Brucie
Alan I found this one on Youtube and I don't know if you like this guy but this is a good song of Bruce with John Fogerty
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYeWufgu ... re=related
This song is from John's album Deja Vu. I like this singer
Tina :)
Pick up the pieces and start again.
alan1958
guitaREA
guitaREA

Post by alan1958 »

You've done it again Tina ....I've been watching a lot of JF on dvd recently ,,,,,and i've always been a huge JF fan ,since his days in CREEDENCE CLEARWATER REVIVAL , when he wrote some of the best songs ever ; Bad Moon Rising , Proud Mary , Have You Ever Seen The Rain ,Who'll Stop The Rain ..........and then wrote Rockin' all over the World ...made more famous by Status Quo :? .........He had a 30year battle with his record company ....that's why Bruce always does his songs,to keep his name in folk's minds .......
&thanks for the link ...that was great .....
alan1958
guitaREA
guitaREA

Post by alan1958 »

[quote="Tina3......This has completly gone of topic of Tommy Bolin but still on Brucie

Tommy who ??????????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tina3
Support
Support

Post by Tina3 »

Alan,
I have SOME of J.F albums and I think he is fanastic.I love Rock And Roll Girls reminds me of younger days when I was free :) and young :lol: I prefer J.F singing Rockin All Over The World to Quo's version.His latest album Revival is excellent.I love Creedence Song, Almost Saturday Night... I could go on about him all night.Listening to Rock And Roll Girls and I could dance all nght to this song :lol: :lol: Do you have a favourate album of his or is it like Chris too tough to name just one?
lilybee
Master of ceREAmony
Master of ceREAmony

Post by lilybee »

Oh Boy, now you got me pulling out my CCR songs!!! :lol: :lol: Best sing-and dance songs ever!

When I first heard John Fogerty I thought he was a Southern boy, as in Susie Q ...
"I like the way you wauhk, I like the way you tauhk," but nope, he' all Californian...

Got hooked on CCR thanks to my parents, :-)

Run Through The Jungle and The Old Man Down The Road do it for me ... :D

There are some interesting facts about both songs in here, most people don't know about ....
http://www.songfacts.com/detail.php?id=2997

Green River is hauntingly awesome too

Lily
Tina3
Support
Support

Post by Tina3 »

Lily you proberly won't believe this but I don't know Run Through The Jungle.I don't have all their music but I have listened to this song and it won't be too long before I do have it.Funny I thought John Fogerty was from San Francisco but I could be wrong but at one stage I too thought he was from the South.The way he sings Heard It Through The Grapevine makes me laugh. Rock and Roll Girls is one of my favourites. Have a great Sunday