The man The voice The guitar

HELLO EVERYONE - FROM BRAZIL !!!

Let us know who you are, where your from, .... and what your connection with Chris Rea is !
Mozza
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

HELLO EVERYONE - FROM BRAZIL !!!

Post by Mozza »

I WOULD LIKE ENJOY WITH YOU EVERYTHING IT'S POSSIBLE ABOUT THIS GREAT MUSICIAN !!!
TO STAY AMONG HIS FANS IT'S A GREAT HAPPINESS TO ME !!!! :D
I SEE YOU !!!

MOZZA
lilybee
Master of ceREAmony
Master of ceREAmony

Re: HELLO EVERYONE - FROM BRAZIL !!!

Post by lilybee »

Bem-vinda Mozza! :D

This site is full of great stuff about Chris Rea.
Take your time and explore the forum for different topics.

Cheers,

Lily B.
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Bart »

Mozza wrote:I WOULD LIKE ENJOY WITH YOU EVERYTHING IT'S POSSIBLE ABOUT THIS GREAT MUSICIAN !!!
TO STAY AMONG HIS FANS IT'S A GREAT HAPPINESS TO ME !!!! :D
I SEE YOU !!!

MOZZA
Hello Mozza;

Great to have another great Rea-fan amongst us! I believe there is another Brazil fan around heren, not sure though... Have you ever seen Chris live?
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)
Mozza
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Post by Mozza »

GOOD NIGHT BART! :lol:
THANKS FOR THE RECEIVED ONE!
UNHAPPYLY NEVER I ATTENDED A SHOW OF CHRIS… WOULD VERY LIKE TO HAVE THE CHANCE… I BELIEVE THAT IT NEVER HAS COME TO BRAZIL, AT LEAST I NEVER I KNEW… BUT I HAVE FAITH THAT ONE DAY I WILL HAVE THIS PLEASURE.
I'M ENJOYING ABOUT THIS SITE !!!
THAKS A LOT...

I SEE YOU

MOZZA
Mozza
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Post by Mozza »

lilybee wrote:Bem-vinda Mozza! :D

This site is full of great stuff about Chris Rea.
Take your time and explore the forum for different topics.

Cheers,

Lily B.
HELLO LILY !!! 8)

THANKS A LOT !!! I'M VERY HAPPY... I HOPE TO KNOW MUCH THINGS ABOUT CHRIS...I THINK HE NEVER CAME TO BRAZIL YET...BUT I HAVE FAITH THAT ONE DAY WILL BE TRUE...
FOR NOW I'M LEARNING SO MUCH ON THIS SITE...HAVE YOU SEEN CHRIS LIVE ???
TELL ABOUT, PLEASE...
THANKS AGAIN...

I SEE YOU...

MOZZA
lilybee
Master of ceREAmony
Master of ceREAmony

Post by lilybee »

Hi Mozza, No, not me, I've never seen Chris live. I live in the USA and he doesn't come here anymore.
He did come here a couple of times in the early years, but because of complications with the music executives and label managers, he got very disappointed and hasn't returned. People in Europe love him enough that he doesn't need us :(

My only hope is to go there to see him live, maybe someday...

See ya,

Lily B.
Last edited by lilybee on 14 Oct 2008, 17:37, edited 1 time in total.
EasyNetRider
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Post by EasyNetRider »

lilybee wrote:Hi Mozza, No, not me, I've never seen Chris live. I live in the USA and he doesn't come here anymore.
He did come here a couple of times in the early years, but because of complications with the music executives and label managers, he got very disappointed and hasn't returned. People in Europe love him enough that he doesn't need us :(

My only hope is to go there to see him live, maybe someday, (before he dies).

See ya,

Lily B.
Hi Lilly,

I know several fans from the USA and they make the effort to go to the UK to see a concert. So why don't you do the same and make a trip to see Chris play live.

In life people always postpone to make their dream come true, but in fact you have to work on it and make the dream for real before you don't have the chance anymore. So go to a concert and turn your dream into the best memories you will cherrich all your lifetime. Go for your dream.

Oi Mozza,

for you I have almost the same message. And yes there are other Chris Rea fans in Brazil, REAl REA fans of course !
lilybee
Master of ceREAmony
Master of ceREAmony

Post by lilybee »

Hi Lilly,
I know several fans from the USA and they make the effort to go to the UK to see a concert. So why don't you do the same and make a trip to see Chris play live.

In life people always postpone to make their dream come true, but in fact you have to work on it and make the dream for real before you don't have the chance anymore. So go to a concert and turn your dream into the best memories you will cherrich all your lifetime. Go for your dream.
Yeah, you're right Rider, I shouldn't whine so much, sorry about the "drama". I know we can't make this concert for sure, but my husband and I have been planning a trip to Europe, (hopefully soon, there are priorities you know.) When we go, it'll definitely be around a Chris Rea concert, if there are any; I'm just worried that Chris' health may change and he'll stop touring after this one.

Cheers,

Lily B
EasyNetRider
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Post by EasyNetRider »

lilybee wrote:
Yeah, you're right Rider, I shouldn't whine so much, sorry about the "drama". I know we can't make this concert for sure, but my husband and I have been planning a trip to Europe, (hopefully soon, there are priorities you know.) When we go, it'll definitely be around a Chris Rea concert, if there are any; I'm just worried that Chris' health may change and he'll stop touring after this one.

Cheers,

Lily B
Oh you are not whining or making a drama at all. Just if you always think it is impossible, you will never see a concert. I know some USA fans who just fly over only for the weekend to see Chris Play in London. You always can take time for a weekend no ? Or a trip of 3 to 4 days. Next time when Chris will play on a new tour, just do it. If you are a big fan of his music, I am sure you won't regret it !

And I am sure there will be a next time. Chris seems to be in a good condition, I have seen it with my own two eyes just recently. Only his hair looked a little long on the concert. Maybe no time to take a haircut ?

Marc