The man The voice The guitar

Nottingham Concert

jwanzong MINIJ

Nottingham Concert

Post by jwanzong MINIJ »

The two Nottingham tickets that sold on eBay for $93.00 - that was me! And for front row seat they were cheaper than the non-front row Jimmy Buffett tickets I bought here at home (they were $135 each (67GBP)! I am ROW A seats 26 and 27. Now all I need is the plane ticket to London and a nice hotel and I am set! ANyone else going to the Nottingham concert? I also have front row to Bristol so anyone else going there?

See you all soon!
pam
bREAth of blues
bREAth of blues

Re: Nottingham Concert

Post by pam »

jwanzong MINIJ wrote:The two Nottingham tickets that sold on eBay for $93.00 - that was me! And for front row seat they were cheaper than the non-front row Jimmy Buffett tickets I bought here at home (they were $135 each (67GBP)! I am ROW A seats 26 and 27. Now all I need is the plane ticket to London and a nice hotel and I am set! ANyone else going to the Nottingham concert? I also have front row to Bristol so anyone else going there?

See you all soon!
Hi Jennifer - I went to the concert at Bristol last year (I also enjoyed Sarah Randle) - but Plymouth is closer, so that is where I shall be seeing Chris next year. Hope you get your flight sorted.

:)

Pam
Could it be just that I'm crazy
Could it be the way I feel