The man The voice The guitar

MY COPY OF THE NEW RELEASE

Jim M
Support
Support

Re: MY COPY OF THE NEW RELEASE

Post by Jim M »

I ordered mine from AQmazon UK and was charged 30.31 pounds (delivered) or $59.00 U.S.
Jim
Nothings Happening By The Sea
Jim M
Support
Support

Post by Jim M »

By the way that was $59.00 delivered to CAnada.I would suspect the stores here will have by summer if at all
Nothings Happening By The Sea
pizzaaddi
dREAm fan
dREAm fan

Post by pizzaaddi »

Today i got my copy of trotfhbn.

It is great !!!! I will hear it today. All night long.
Tina3
Support
Support

Post by Tina3 »

pizzaaddi wrote:Today i got my copy of trotfhbn.

It is great !!!! I will hear it today. All night long.
Hi Pizzaadddi',
Is is an excellent album and it will keep you listening ALL night long :D I really do like a LOT of the songs.Would you be so kind as to let me know your opinions.Thank you
Kind regards
Tina :) :)
Pick up the pieces and start again.
andrew fischer
REAlly addicted
REAlly addicted

Post by andrew fischer »

Hi Tina!

As you've already listened to the new album, can you tell me please whether the track called "Yes I Do" is a remake of Chris's old tunes (I mean "Yes I Do" from Joys of Christmas 1987 CDS and instrumental from Blues Guitars CD11) or brand new item?

Thank you beforehands,
&ru
My VK fan page for Chris Rea in Russian: http://vk.com/chris_rea
Tina3
Support
Support

Post by Tina3 »

Hi Andrew.
It is the same song and yes it is a remix totally different than the version that is on Joys Of Christmas as the version on Blue Guitars (11) is an instrumental.It's still a good song though. :)
Kind regards
Tina :) :)
andrew fischer
REAlly addicted
REAlly addicted

Post by andrew fischer »

Well, Tina, if I catch it right, this is intrumental remix of 1987's song, is it? While Blue Guitars song is quite different to this new, yes?
Tina3
Support
Support

Post by Tina3 »

andrew fischer wrote:Well, Tina, if I catch it right, this is intrumental remix of 1987's song, is it? While Blue Guitars song is quite different to this new, yes?
Hi Andrew,
Sorry Andrew I think I didn't explain myself clearly.We now have 3 versions of this song.The 1st is the B side from Joy's Of Christmas.The 2nd is the instrumental version from Blue Guitars disk 11 and now this version from R.H.B.N.'s which is a slower version than on Joy's Of Christmas.Sorry for the confusion :)
Kind regards
Tina3 :) :)
I
andrew fischer
REAlly addicted
REAlly addicted

Post by andrew fischer »

Thanks a lot Tina, never mind that remark ;)

Now that clearly see, can't wait to get my copy. Unfortunately, release date in Russia is only Feb 28th, at St.Petersburg gig I suppose it will cost twice its real price. But who knows....
Tina3
Support
Support

Post by Tina3 »

andrew fischer wrote:Thanks a lot Tina, never mind that remark ;)

Now that clearly see, can't wait to get my copy. Unfortunately, release date in Russia is only Feb 28th, at St.Petersburg gig I suppose it will cost twice its real price. But who knows....

Hi Andrew,
This REALLY ANNOYS me.Why would your copy of the album cost so much extra than what I payed and why is your release date so late after the general date.I mean what is to stop you asking someone to get you a copy and send it to you or buying it from Amazon for example at the price they have it on sale for. :)
Tina :)
andrew fischer
REAlly addicted
REAlly addicted

Post by andrew fischer »

Well, Tina, this surely annoys me too. I would ask my friends who runs for CDs to Helsinki and Back to try to get me a copy as it's officially released in Europe on Feb 11th. Officially in Russia the new album can only be offered at one store and only after both Moscow & St.Petersburg gigs... Ordering at amazon etc. is too complex and expensive because of delivery and shipping...
Tina3
Support
Support

Post by Tina3 »

andrew fischer wrote:Well, Tina, this surely annoys me too. I would ask my friends who runs for CDs to Helsinki and Back to try to get me a copy as it's officially released in Europe on Feb 11th. Officially in Russia the new album can only be offered at one store and only after both Moscow & St.Petersburg gigs... Ordering at amazon etc. is too complex and expensive because of delivery and shipping...

Hi Andrew,
So does this mean that as this is the only store selling the Album they can sell it for what they like? How much would it cost you if you were to get it from Amazon or another such place.I know you have to convert your money to either Euro or a relevant currency. :)
andrew fischer
REAlly addicted
REAlly addicted

Post by andrew fischer »

No, Tina, I meant the price is gonna be maybe too high on the day of the gig at the arena, but the store's got official dealing, no 'direct import' violence! They show the price will be about 66 euros. That's very low for such release in Russia! so don't worry so much :)
Chris
REAnatic
REAnatic

Post by Chris »

andrew fischer wrote:No, Tina, I meant the price is gonna be maybe too high on the day of the gig at the arena, but the store's got official dealing, no 'direct import' violence! They show the price will be about 66 euros. That's very low for such release in Russia! so don't worry so much :)
-------------

Hi Andrew,

I think they're exaggerating with earBook prices.
66 Euro for it at the St. Pete gig, and half of that amount elsewhere, would be a rip-off.
I would be very angry, to say the least, had I ordered a box-set from Amazon.de for 49.90 only to learn the very next day the price had been lowered to 39.90 Euro!!!
I was told the FHBN earBook's price at the show in Warsaw, will be an equivalent of some 36-37 Euro.
Chris Rea said on several occasions his recordings should be "reasonable priced."

Also, I'm surprised there are no concert reviews, pictures nor videos from either Ljubljana (Slovenia) Munich, Dresden or Hamburg....
We need some more action here!

Best regards to you in St. Pete.
Chris
Tina3
Support
Support

Post by Tina3 »

Hi Chris
Chris wrote:lso, I'm surprised there are no concert reviews, pictures nor videos from either Ljubljana (Slovenia) Munich, Dresden or Hamburg....
We need some more action here!

Hi Chris,
I am glad to see that I am not the only one who feels like this.There has been concerts on and no reviews or anything.If fans don't post their experiences everyone looses out.