The man The voice The guitar

Concerts at Russia are canceled !!!

Andrey
Translator
Translator

Concerts at Russia are canceled !!!

Post by Andrey »

Some time ago the "final dates" were published here. There was the date of February 28 when Chris with his band should be at Moscow, at Luzhniki arena. But in some days those "final dates" become "updated dates" again with no trip to Russia (in addition to Moscow there was a date for Saint-Petersburg as well) Does anybody know why did they do that horrible thing ? I can't beleive that !
Chris is right ! Now the world is on the road to hell...
Chris
REAnatic
REAnatic

Re: Concerts at Russia are canceled !!!

Post by Chris »

Andrey wrote:Some time ago the "final dates" were published here. There was the date of February 28 when Chris with his band should be at Moscow, at Luzhniki arena. But in some days those "final dates" become "updated dates" again with no trip to Russia (in addition to Moscow there was a date for Saint-Petersburg as well) Does anybody know why did they do that horrible thing ? I can't beleive that !
----------

Hello to you!
Sorry to hear both Moscow and St. Petersburg have been dropped from this concert tour. As usually, there's no explanation or a word of "we're sorry" from the organizers.
I know how upset you must have been; how you felt, etc.
I've checked for you the ticket availability for the Warsaw gig today (Dec. 12) and found out there are only a few of them left. Most are either single tickets at the end of a row, for instance, or seats in some back rows, away from the stage. Prices are running from 60 to 70 Euro.
Take care and don't give up!
Chris
Tina3
Support
Support

Post by Tina3 »

Hi Andrey and Chris
Sorry Andrey to hear that these concerts have been canceled.I agree with Chris on this one.This kind of behavior is regularly dished out by Chris Rea's management.There is never a thought given to the fans in cases like this and as long as we accept this type of behavior we will be continued to be treated like this.I remember last summer that it was listed that Chris Rea was to do a Blues concert in Pistoia in Italy and like that his name just disappeared off the list, again no reason or apology given.In that case I had my doubts that Chris was ever going to appear as Joe Cocker was topping the bill but the indifference shown to fans of Chris has on many occasions left me speechless and frustrated cause at the end of the day Chris Rea would not be famous if it wasn't for the fans who love and adore him.We all know how fantastic Chris Rea is and we treat him with the respect he deserves so why can't he show similar respect back to us.Till next time
Kind Regards
Tina
Pick up the pieces and start again.
chrisreafan

Post by chrisreafan »

I want to thank Bart in person that he gave people the opportunity to meet Chris at "Donkersloot" in person.

Chris wasn't a star at all and treated me almost like an equal. I think his website needs a professional look.
I mean in the condition he lives in one must be glad he comes with somuch output

that's all in want to say and see you people at "Heineken music Hall".
Andrey
Translator
Translator

Post by Andrey »

Thanks for the replies. I don't think that Chris himself takes active part in managing particular places of his tour. I only know (from the second DVD of "Blue Guitars" double DVD set) that he likes Kremlin very much and they even changed dates of the last tour in order to play there. But this time it was Luzhniki arena - not a very popular place at Moscow for musical events . That's might be the reason. But I hope he will come here. There's enough time left to update dates some more times... :)
andrew fischer
REAlly addicted
REAlly addicted

Post by andrew fischer »

Privet tezka!!! :)

I've got good news for you. Kassir.ru has opened a presale for the gig at BKZ Oktyabrsky!!!
I've alreade left them a message with pre-sale wishes, but during three days they still have been answering nothing, but I suppese they'll let me know as the tickets are printed.
So you can join us in the Nothern Capital :)

Here's some links for you: http://vkontakte.ru/club236326

http://www.kassir.ru/spb/db/text/223919.html

Good luck to you and best regards to all of you here!
My VK fan page for Chris Rea in Russian: http://vk.com/chris_rea
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Bart »

Andrey wrote:Some time ago the "final dates" were published here. There was the date of February 28 when Chris with his band should be at Moscow, at Luzhniki arena. But in some days those "final dates" become "updated dates" again with no trip to Russia (in addition to Moscow there was a date for Saint-Petersburg as well) Does anybody know why did they do that horrible thing ? I can't beleive that !
Hello Andrey...

I hope you weren't looking to much at my home page (with the wrong dates ...) :oops: :oops: :oops:
I am deeply ashamed to admit that some files on my PC got mixed up and the wrong (old) dated got up front again... I was corrected by Chris' management for this, and now I have added once again the most up-to-date dates. Only the date in Kiev is still subject to discussion.

I want to apologies very much for misguiding everyone !
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)
Chris
REAnatic
REAnatic

Post by Chris »

Don't worry Bart. All is already forgotten and forgiven. The most important thing is: Chris will play both places, Moscow and St. Petersburg.
Best regards to all,
Chris
andrew fischer
REAlly addicted
REAlly addicted

Post by andrew fischer »

Bart and Chris!

One mark - the place for the gig in St.Peterburg is Oktyabr'sky Concert Hall, not Ice Palace. And it's surely quite great because of the sound and the athmosphere!!!

Best rergards,
&ru
My VK fan page for Chris Rea in Russian: http://vk.com/chris_rea
Andrey
Translator
Translator

Post by Andrey »

Yea! This is very good news for me and all russian fans. Special thanks to the webmaster for detailed answer and attention to this topic. :D One more remark: I don't know such a city in Ukraine (1nd - Kiev, ukranian palace (Propably replaced with a concert in Minks !)). It seems to be that the heading of the sity most familiar with the capital of Belorussia - Minsk (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belarus).