The man The voice The guitar

Hello from Canada

Let us know who you are, where your from, .... and what your connection with Chris Rea is !
CanadianReaFan

Hello from Canada

Post by CanadianReaFan »

Hi!!!
My name is Mike and I've been a fan of Chris rea since the mid 1980's.I had in my collection since that time "The Road To Hell","Auberge" and "New Light Through Old Windows",but never really played all of the cd's,just the top hits that were on MuchMusic here in Canada.
Last september while heading out on a road trip to see "The Rolling Stones" in Halifax,Nova Scotia I took my 3 Rea cd's for the trip,I then became "Born Again" to the music of Chris Rea.
Since then he is all I listen to.He's such a phenominal artist.From country to gospel to jazz and hard rock the MAN has it all.
It took me $100 and 10 weeks waiting to purchase the "Blue Guitars" box set and it was the best purchase I have ever made.I now have transformed everyone I work with into Chris Rea fans,everyone thinks he's unbelievable!!!!!
Glad to see others like me able to get onto this site and hopefully talk with others who are as "hooked" on Chris as I am and I'm so glad to be part of this site.
My only wish is to see him LIVE......
Thanks for getting this site up and running,I will be a true regular for sure.
And thanks to Chris for showing me just where and how the blues all began....he and his band are my alltime favourite.

Mike (Chris Rea's Canadian Connection)
bLuEsMaN
bREAth of blues
bREAth of blues

Re: Hello from Canada

Post by bLuEsMaN »

hi and welcome :D
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Bart »

Hello Mike...

... and welcome "on board" :D :D
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)
Jim M
Support
Support

Post by Jim M »

Hi MIke
I'm Jim from Vancouver and we're probably the only Canadians on the web site (tough to be a Rea fan in Canada)I'm not sure where you are located but i have a Huge Chris REa collection (thanks to e-bay etc.)
Welcome aboard talk w/you soon.
Jim
Nothings Happening By The Sea