The man The voice The guitar

Hello from Russia

Let us know who you are, where your from, .... and what your connection with Chris Rea is !
marina
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Hello from Russia

Post by marina »

Hello, everyone!
I am from Russia and I am not very young ( 47 years old...) woman with two sons (and a husband of course)
anyway....
Some times ago I registered here and joned this site. Add Leila Wilson- amaizing woman became my friend ( by the way- I am not wery good in English- sorry for my mistakes!!!)
Leila is absolutely young woman being 78 years ago, fantastic friend and Cris"s fan!

I will be glad to receive HELLO from YOU and discuss Criss"s songs!
Last edited by Bart on 03 Jun 2007, 01:43, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: I have splitted this topic
mrdjenovic
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Re: Hello from Russia

Post by mrdjenovic »

Hello, I'am a french woman 55 years old and fan of Chris Rea since 15 years ago. Et je poursuis en Français : Chris Rea est un artiste avec tant de talent, de créativité, de simplicité... J'adore sa voix, son jeu de guitare et encore plus depuis ses dernières créations qui lui ressemblent davantage. Il a su positiver sa maladie et ses conséquences et il en ressort grandi. Bref je suis une inconditionnelle...(Blue guitar, Blue juke box..) I hope you understand French, because I can't write more in english, but I read and understand English. Je suis heureuse de constater que d'autres femmes d'âge mûre apprécient Chris Rea. Je pense qu'il n'est pas assez connu en France et pourtant il le mériterait tant. Bye
bLuEsMaN
bREAth of blues
bREAth of blues

Post by bLuEsMaN »

Hello and welcome. :lol:
musicalride
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Post by musicalride »

Hello ! :D
Welcome and enjoy this site!
A burning wish to fly away
marina
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Post by marina »

Dear all!
I am glad to hear from you but unfortunatelly I dont speak French :( but (I gess) I understood what
mrDjenovic mean.
Cris"s vois is really magis, he makes me optimist and I hope he is OK.
I was on his concert "Farewall tour" in Moscow in 2006/ march 9th and I was happy to hear my favorite songs and to sing with him.
Why dont I speak English properly???!!! I could say so many about my sence!
Anyway I think we coul to say her on this site about our life, our dreams, our hopeness ets// Why not?

with best wishes,
Marina.
mrdjenovic
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Post by mrdjenovic »

Hello marina and all of you
I am happy to speak about Chris with a woman (old !! like me). My brother lives in Australia so he speaks english very well. But he is so far away to help me ! It's so difficult to explain what I feel, in english, about Chris Rea's music. It's so sensible, so emotive, so ....And I love very much his paintings.
My favorite songs now are on Blue guitar ( Electric guitar, My deep blue ways, Too far from home, The big white door...so many, I can't write all what I love..) and on Blue juke box ( The beat goes on, Long is the time, hard is the road, Restless soul...) This man is a Great one I think. Since 2002 He wrote and he write music that I have loved in his old songs. Now I think he is in harmony with himself and I am happy for him. I would like to paint Chris and his guitar (I paint acrylique or aquarelle) and I need some photos and time for.
So, Bye and I wish to all of you good time with Chris's music.
marina
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Post by marina »

good evening, my dear friends!
What are you doing?
I am listening to "I am going fishing"" by Cris and having a glass of white wine!Here in Moscow is wery lovely weather, good evening .... I enjoy and relax :lol:
Have you ever been to Russia? What do you think about Russia?
Cris visited Moscow at least two times- russian people love his music. I was on his concert in march 2006. I have seen many important people

in the concert hall- members of the goverment and others.!
Good night,
Marina
littlecouinie
cREAtive fan
cREAtive fan

Post by littlecouinie »

hello marina
an other old woman.. i am 57 the 1st august there is no limit to be chris 'fani used to appreciate his musical production but just like that ; thre's about 6 months, my best friend surnamed chris rea because he sing quite the same way came end sung stainsby girl it has been a real wave i started to listen some chris rea stuff and i am swimming all the time in his songs..... i baught a lot of cd even blue guitar i ahd from amazon uk , dvd , film parting shots funny movie he his also a good actor making laugh by his playing way
he has a great sense of humour do you know catfish girl? on stony road listen well the end he is joking with sylvin marc his bassist he say "what a litlle thing o o sylvin shut up you mouth he sing just a little word and say shut up yourself and they laugh to gather! great moment of complicity i like the way he is
bye for now
littlecouine
have a look to my page http://www.myspace.com/littlecouinie there is plenty of stuff on "our chris" thre are too videos on http://www.youtube.com/littlecouinie
waouh pour chris rea