The man The voice The guitar

chat room

Let us know who you are, where your from, .... and what your connection with Chris Rea is !
water sign
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

chat room

Post by water sign »

:D It would be REAlly good if others would join the chatroom. It's gREAt to catch up with other fans who have been to see concerts and who have other bits of info on the gREAt man too. :wink: c u all soon :?:
les

Post by les »

hi les here ,just finished watching the dvd of dancing down the stony rd loved it,(bought it at a car booty today) oh well.been a fan for years .well actually before he had his first hit, know is pa so had an intrest in chris for years. well dont know who this is going to so untill i hear from someone i,ll say nomore.
water sign
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

chat room

Post by water sign »

hi les, good to hear from you, the chat area of the site is marked on the top line. we are trying to get it started again. just need to drum up some people. it used to be on a friday night. hope to see you there, james.
Roadie
bREAth of blues
bREAth of blues

Post by Roadie »

Yeah, I agree with the original posting. Been lurking around at the chat every once in a while, but there was never anyone in there :(
No-one knows that black dog better than I...

chatroom

Post by Guest »

we REAlly do need to get everyone involved if possible....spREAd the word!!!
water sign
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

chatroom

Post by water sign »

hopefully people will REAlise how much fun it can be........thanks for all the comments :D
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Re: chatroom

Post by Bart »

water sign wrote:hopefully people will REAlise how much fun it can be........thanks for all the comments :D
I have added a post on the main page about the chat box, so let's just wait and see ;)
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)
water sign
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

chat room

Post by water sign »

beenreally great on chat room tonight.....we have had uk, netherlands and usa visitors tonight......you are all missing out on some good fun...........see you around 20.00CET friday
water sign
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

chat room

Post by water sign »

thankyou to all who attended tonight sorry i could not be there, good to see......thanks once again. :D
Roadie
bREAth of blues
bREAth of blues

Post by Roadie »

Wanted to be there as well but the pregnant missus was needing some attention and then later on I went on with the usual beer-route...I hope everyone enjoyed themselves anyhoo :smt023
No-one knows that black dog better than I...
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Bart »

Hello;

Just a short message to let you all know I have written a whole new chat app. It has less features, but it works (much) better... at least on my computer ;). Please go to: http://www.chrisrea.nl/interactive/chat/login.php
and test the script. PLease let me know if you find any errors and what you think of it... Thanks in advance,
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)