The man The voice The guitar

Last Night in Prague

Kiril

Last Night in Prague

Post by Kiril »

The show last night was fantastic. I did non have the chance to see Chris Rea live before and what an evening of music was it!. For you diehards it's not a news, but the performance was perfect. I knes Chris has all this guitars, I didn't expect he uses them really (and the banjo, of couse - for the record). His voice was beautifull, the slide par to none. The sound, to my big, big surprise was cristal clear and I can't remember other concert where I could've heard every word (I don't knoe the lyrics to a single song by heart). farawell tour or not, hope to see/hear Chris perform again.
pam
bREAth of blues
bREAth of blues

Post by pam »

Kiril

I am glad that you enjoyed the first time seeing Chris live so much. I hope you do get to see him again. :roll:

Pam
Could it be just that I'm crazy
Could it be the way I feel
blueskev

Post by blueskev »

Hi Kiril,
I've always been impressed with Chris's live sound. The sound quality at other concerts I have been to hasn't been anywhere near as good, Mark Knopfler for example.
Glad you enjoyed the show.
Kev.
It's just me
and my deep blue ways...
mark hughes
dREAm fan
dREAm fan

Post by mark hughes »

Hi kiril, glad you enjoyed yourself, I have to wait until 25th April. Can you give us a hint as to what we are likely to hear?

Mark :-({|=
mark hughes
dREAm fan
dREAm fan

Post by mark hughes »

OK I've seen other posts so no need to answer. Sorry :oops:
Zgred
REAddict
REAddict

Post by Zgred »

The Praha concert was excellent!!! My first time with Chris live, so probably I'm not able to state any critics ;)

Loud and clear sound, expression, guitar strings burning, incredible Chris' solos, anything was in place. And something extra - I'll write the review soon, it was probably the most enjoyable moment of the concert 8)

My whole excursion (Warsaw/Poland -> Praha/Czech Rep) was worth every dime.