The man The voice The guitar

Greetings from Sydney Australia

Let us know who you are, where your from, .... and what your connection with Chris Rea is !
alnwick57

Greetings from Sydney Australia

Post by alnwick57 »

:D Hi from Oz - one question, and one only : has, did or is, Chris Rea touring Australia / wants to tour Australia / has ever thought of touring Australia?? I'm quite happy for Chris to stay here with us here!
:wink:
alnwick57
elangelo
REAddict
REAddict

Re: Greetings from Sydney Australia

Post by elangelo »

alnwick57 wrote::D Hi from Oz - one question, and one only : has, did or is, Chris Rea touring Australia / wants to tour Australia / has ever thought of touring Australia?? I'm quite happy for Chris to stay here with us here!
hmm if it's not on his farewell tour then probably he ain't gonna come.. maybe with the fireflies :smt022
Don't cry, baby don't cry
The worst is gone....
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Re: Greetings from Sydney Australia

Post by Bart »

alnwick57 wrote::D Hi from Oz - one question, and one only : has, did or is, Chris Rea touring Australia / wants to tour Australia / has ever thought of touring Australia?? I'm quite happy for Chris to stay here with us here!
Hello, and welcome to the forum!

I am (almost) 100% sure that Chris wel never tour Australia again... Sorry ... I don't even expect him to tour the European mainland again after the farewell tour. What I understand of his future plans is to play some small gigs with the fireflies in England only ... If you are unable to come to see him this tour, there's always the DVD/CD comming !!
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)
Mike Dixon
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Post by Mike Dixon »

In response to the first part of the original questiom, the answer is yes.

Several times in fact. His last tour here in OZ was to support the release of Dancing with Strangers.
A careless heart ain't good to no-one