The man The voice The guitar

all of them

Let us know what your favourite song is
littlecouinie
cREAtive fan
cREAtive fan

all of them

Post by littlecouinie »

how do you mange to have favourite songs?
I'm joking because I discovered him completly last year I was as the others people we play auberge, road to hell but when our singer went with stainsby girl that he mixed with honky tonk woman (the same rif at the middle of stainsby girl ) the mix surprise audience as for road to hell that I start with the Toccata of Bach you don't imagine the head of people...
my prefered are full CDS blues café , espresso logic and blue guitars and bluejukeboxefiveguitars et road tohell and back and stell river (version new light from old windows? ) and some else i find days after days
i can't stop repete this guy is a genius and I know why! sweet for ears , groove for the body I'll have some difficulties to stay in my arm chair in the olympia....)
bREATh of blues
COUINIE
waouh pour chris rea
lilybee
Master of ceREAmony
Master of ceREAmony

Re: all of them

Post by lilybee »

i can't stop repete this guy is a genius and I know why! sweet for ears , groove for the body I'll have some difficulties to stay in my arm chair in the olympia....)
You're funny! :D Great for you littlecouini, have lots of fun at the show!! :D :D
Make sure to post pix as soon as you come back, for those of us who can't go.

I love the Blue Cafe cd too, and King of the Beach, Auberge, Dancing with Strangers; really, all of his albums are great. Ever since I bought Blue Guitars, I've been going back to Chris' old albums, even Benny Santini, and listening to the "odd" songs that I didn't pay too much attention before. It's been a great musical trip for me and I won't be tired of him for a very long time!

Cheers, Lily
littlecouinie
cREAtive fan
cREAtive fan

Post by littlecouinie »

hello lilly
i just get down to go to work. it's 7:30 am here i fond your mail
i found too two news videos of a tv show in france in 1994 if you don't know it they are here
http://video.mytaratata.com/video/iLyROoaftlCS.html
write in rechercher chris rea you find "on the beach and julia : gorgeous!
ice day
litlecouinie
waouh pour chris rea
lilybee
Master of ceREAmony
Master of ceREAmony

Post by lilybee »

Thanks Couini, I love them! :D

Lily
Chris
REAnatic
REAnatic

Post by Chris »

littlecouinie wrote:hello lilly
i just get down to go to work. it's 7:30 am here i fond your mail
i found too two news videos of a tv show in france in 1994 if you don't know it they are here
http://video.mytaratata.com/video/iLyROoaftlCS.html
write in rechercher chris rea you find "on the beach and julia : gorgeous!
ice day
litlecouinie
----------

Thank you Littlecouinie for the link to the French site "my taratata"! I used to watch the Italian version of it. But it was several years ago. It's a great musical show with excellent camera work, perfect sound and lively audience. Who's Florent Pagny, who sings together with Johnny Hallyday "Quelque chose de Tennessee"?
There is also Carla Bruni (the future ((or already?)) wife of your president Mr. Sarkozy) there in several clips...
Best regards to you,
Chris
littlecouinie
cREAtive fan
cREAtive fan

Post by littlecouinie »

Florent Pagny is a french singer and he writehis own songs
he started singing opera so he has recorded a certain number of songs in a cd with classical air
he once sung with pavarotti the caruso theme He lives in france and in patagonia (south america) where he take care of cattle he is a sort of gentleman farmer but rebel as he say...
his first love known was the Johnny Deep wife, Vanessa Paradis also french singer I like what she sing try to find videos on taratata site or on youtube (she started on showbiz at 14teen years old)..
I am in a fever you can't imagine the gig is to morrow..
about Carla Bruni I don't appreciate her voice it's like a water filet and I think it's not so good to show her life like that on medias our president is very strong for that to use medias as he want... even if he looks shocked about the private life given as water to thirsty people!,Idislike this sort of way!
Never mind think to Chris and his show to night in luxemburg!
bREAth of blues
littlecouinie
waouh pour chris rea
Chris
REAnatic
REAnatic

Post by Chris »

Thank you Littlecouinie for your reply.
Yes, his first concert on this tour in Luxemburg!
I cannot wait for reviews and impressions to roll in!
Take care,
Chris