The man The voice The guitar

Parting Shots - the film starring Chris Rea.

Let me know if you've got an idea for this site, or if you've found an error or if you have a question
leila.wilson
super REA-fan
super REA-fan

Parting Shots - the film starring Chris Rea.

Post by leila.wilson »

If anybody wants to buy this film, Ihave an address on the net where it can be bought cheaply. If interested please let me know.

From Leila.
Zgred
REAddict
REAddict

Post by Zgred »

What about La Passione?
This movie seems to be the most Chris-related?
leila.wilson
super REA-fan
super REA-fan

Chris Rea Films

Post by leila.wilson »

Haven,t seen "La Passione" Can,t seem to get it here at all. "Parting Shots" is available and cheap to buy though. You mentioned you are not keen on "La Passione" and it is certainly different to his usual music. I do like most of it, and it is another example of his great talent!"!!!!!
Zgred
REAddict
REAddict

Post by Zgred »

Now I'm not keen on it, but might be after watching... and even if I received the worst reviews about any of Chris' film, I still would see them all :mrgreen:

I'll look for those "Party shots"
leila.wilson
super REA-fan
super REA-fan

Re La Passione

Post by leila.wilson »

Hi Zgred,
Did you know that Chris plays 12 instruments in La Passione?
He is one talented man! Yes try and get Parting Shots if you can. although he doesn,t sing in it. There is some background singing by him though. Some say that it is not a very good film, but Ienjoyed it!

I think you are right about listening very carefully to the words of his lyrics. That was what first drew me to him.

Take care,

Leila :)
Zgred
REAddict
REAddict

Post by Zgred »

Some say that it is not a very good film
I have searched for a while about it, half of the audience left a comment like "horrible" or "boring"... well, doesn't matter :mrgreen: My goal is not to make an opinion of Chris as an actor, but just experience his other-than-musical skills. Anyway, other viewers wrote that it's quite similar to "Death wish" which I like a lot, so I think I'd like the film.
I think you are right about listening very carefully to the words of his lyrics.
leila.wilson
super REA-fan
super REA-fan

Parting Shots

Post by leila.wilson »

It is a personal thing. I know many people did not like it. It is a "black" comedy. If you want to buy it on the internet, you can get it from sendit.com for about £4.50 English money. Good luck! :)
Zgred
REAddict
REAddict

Post by Zgred »

Thanks I'll keep this in mind but first I'll try to find it where I live. My English is still not so good and I prefer to watch it translated, at least once ;)