The man The voice The guitar

Spam

News about this site and forum
Square Peg
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Spam

Post by Square Peg »

Looks like we have a Spam Artist around here. Is there any way of banning these guys?.........Jim
And Me, I'm always looking down that road out of town.
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Re: Spam

Post by Bart »

Square Peg wrote:Looks like we have a Spam Artist around here. Is there any way of banning these guys?.........Jim
.. I whish there was ... :-(( Been working more then 2 hours now on removing more then 1.200 (!!!) spam messages ... I am waiting for a new release of the forum software, which is said to be more secure. Also I am going to ask more people to moderate the forum (once the software is released and installed) and help keeping it clean... For now all I can do is spend my night removing this mess... I am really sorry for this...
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)
Square Peg
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Post by Square Peg »

Hi Bart, Thats ok, I know what youre going through.If you need more moderators let me know. I'm a moderator on 3 other boards. A Gerry Rafferty board, Bernie Taupin Board and a Computer board. We had some major problems on the BT board. I had to close 4 sections of the board and post in just one section of the board.We will be upgrading that board in a few months .........Jim
And Me, I'm always looking down that road out of town.