The man The voice The guitar

I got my tickets today

pizzaaddi
dREAm fan
dREAm fan

I got my tickets today

Post by pizzaaddi »

Hi all,

today i got my tickets for dortmund march 6th 2010.

Row 4 is nearby the stage... :D

I hope it will be a great concert.

Where do you all go to ?

Pizzaaddi
Müfo
cREAtive fan
cREAtive fan

Re: I got my tickets today

Post by Müfo »

Cause I´m a bit sceptical in regard to the forthcoming program (again the same old hits played in the same old style and same running order?) I´ll wait till the first reviews from the January- concerts. But if there are any surprise, I´ll by my tickets at the box- office in the evening (cause of the big arenas it`ll be no problem, I hope :) ) in Frankfurt or Mannheim or Freiburg or Brüssel.
I got nothing against mixing up the Program with old stuff, but way always the same songs???
What about Looking for a rainbow, Auberge, Love`s strange ways, Set me free, Hired gun, 90ies blues, Deltics, Fires of spring, …….?????

eat more vegetables
greetings
Jan
Mr_Blues
REAlly addicted
REAlly addicted

Post by Mr_Blues »

Müfo wrote:Cause I´m a bit sceptical in regard to the forthcoming program (again the same old hits played in the same old style and same running order?) I´ll wait till the first reviews from the January- concerts. But if there are any surprise, I´ll by my tickets at the box- office in the evening (cause of the big arenas it`ll be no problem, I hope :) ) in Frankfurt or Mannheim or Freiburg or Brüssel.
I got nothing against mixing up the Program with old stuff, but way always the same songs???
What about Looking for a rainbow, Auberge, Love`s strange ways, Set me free, Hired gun, 90ies blues, Deltics, Fires of spring, …….?????

eat more vegetables
greetings
Jan
Good points you got there.
Agree with you and you are doing just the right thing by waiting first what´s coming.
Too many good words to add here.
I better just sit back and drink beer. :)
BLUEHOOD71
bREAth of blues
bREAth of blues

Post by BLUEHOOD71 »

Understand what you are saying Mufo. I will go regardless because I just think Chris is magic live old or new stuff. I certainly agree that he could do different older stuff rather than On the beach again or Road to Hell again. Would love to hear at least two of your suggestions Hired Gun and Love Strange Ways but I am sure everyone would like to hear their favourites
lilybee
Master of ceREAmony
Master of ceREAmony

Post by lilybee »

Müfo wrote:What about Looking for a rainbow, Auberge, Love`s strange ways, Set me free, Hired gun, 90ies blues, Deltics, Fires of spring, …….?????
Those are good choices Jan...:-) I have Auberge, Set Me Free, and Your Warm and Tender Love live from early 90s somewhere, the video is crappy but the sound is awesome. I'll upload them on my youtube site soon.

Lily
Mr_Blues
REAlly addicted
REAlly addicted

Post by Mr_Blues »

I think Chris should take more alternative road when creating his tour program.
He is also playing those same songs on every gig, that ain´t good, why not going on the route where he plays one or two new songs in each gig, that would make things interesting.

For example Bruce Springsteen is changing songs and he even does the thing where people are showing signs where reads song names and he goes and pick up songs from there.

Chris could do things with more effort than just doing the same set list from the gig one till the last one.
And that ain´t changing the set list if he leaves one or two songs out during some gig.
Too many good words to add here.
I better just sit back and drink beer. :)
lilybee
Master of ceREAmony
Master of ceREAmony

Post by lilybee »

Müfo wrote:What about Looking for a rainbow, Auberge, Love`s strange ways, Set me free, Hired gun, 90ies blues, Deltics, Fires of spring, …….?????
Hello Jan, I uploaded this great version of a 1993 Auberge, more coming soon.
http://www.youtube.com/user/lilybee06

I don't think Chris ever plays his songs the same way, so even if they are the "same old songs" like some people say, they always sound new to me.... :-)

Lily
philippe_wurtz
bREAth of blues
bREAth of blues

Post by philippe_wurtz »

lilybee wrote: I don't think Chris ever plays his songs the same way, so even if they are the "same old songs" like some people say, they always sound new to me.... :-)

Lily
i definitivly approve this.....

My pda phone play list contains several times the same song but different version, and it's good so for me...

cheers all...

Phil
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Bart »

I have received my tickets to Dortmund (PARKETT SÜD Reihe: 10 Platz: 1,2) and Amsterdam already! Can't wait!
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)
ronald
super REA-fan
super REA-fan

Post by ronald »

Amsterdam and Brussels for me :)
My Chris Rea page: http://www.chrisrea.biz