The man The voice The guitar

Is that a REAL Smile Chris?

Post here if you have some photo's of "the man"
jwanzong
cREAtive fan
cREAtive fan

Is that a REAL Smile Chris?

Post by jwanzong »

Ya know...in that photo of Chris with his wife and the other with Josie, those are some of the best pix of Chris I have seen to date. He actually looks relaxed and happy!!! Compare these to recent photos taken of him on his art tour and the difference is astounding. It's almost as if Chris says 'Heck, If I have to pose for the press FINE, but they can' make me LOOK happy about it!'. He actually doesn't look happy in his video clip Bart added recently. His wife and daughters must bring out the best in him.
Zgred
REAddict
REAddict

Re: Is that a REAL Smile Chris?

Post by Zgred »

Ha... you may be right. He's not that young now and of course we all know about his health. Anyway aren't you giving too much mercy on him? He's the man experienced enough to decide on his own what to do. I'd say even that when speaking about his latest album, he seems to be rather positive about it. I'm sure if he would be REALLY upset with all this press and fans mess, he'd show them the centre finger ;)
This is the role he has chosen - maybe did not expect that popularity, but I don't believe he don't like it. He just don't like some elements of this business. Hey, you said recently that without us, fans, he'd end with an expensive hobby and maybe with the three women as complete audience ;) so don't pity him too much. It's alright to catch him being a little tired of all this - like maybe Bart did - but the man knows, that the lame ad is far better than no ad at all :D
Say, won't you show up if Chris was signing albums (or whatever event) somewhere nearby you? Hmmm? Me - I would, and I'd bring at least 2 cameras with me :D;):D Let's face it - no (nasty ;) ) fan- and press- meetings, no music making... choice is obvious.
Mr_Blues
REAlly addicted
REAlly addicted

Re: Is that a REAL Smile Chris?

Post by Mr_Blues »

jwanzong wrote:Ya know...in that photo of Chris with his wife and the other with Josie, those are some of the best pix of Chris I have seen to date. He actually looks relaxed and happy!!! Compare these to recent photos taken of him on his art tour and the difference is astounding. It's almost as if Chris says 'Heck, If I have to pose for the press FINE, but they can' make me LOOK happy about it!'. He actually doesn't look happy in his video clip Bart added recently. His wife and daughters must bring out the best in him.
Zgred has good point in his post. I´m sure Chris loves his Blue Guitars project and is happy about it. And it´s just that he was tired of touring in those galleries and meeting so many peoples. It´s no wonder if you can´t smile in pictures anymore, feeling home sick and these people are taking pictures after another.
Too many good words to add here.
I better just sit back and drink beer. :)
Bluejukebox
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Post by Bluejukebox »

:) Maybe Chris is just giving people what some of them have come to expect. If people expected you to be miserable all the time then it's a pretty safe guess that you'd be miserable so as not to break from the norm. When you listen to some of the interviews of late Chris is happy and laughing so it is fairly safe to assume that the lack of a smile in the pictures is because people are expecting it so he's giving them what they want. Personally whether you see him smile or not it doesnt take away from the fact that his MUSIC can make YOU smile which is the most important thing.
Jack Claridge