The man The voice The guitar

Chris in Harrogate - DISAPPOINTED !

gjvg
cREAtive fan
cREAtive fan

Re: Chris in Harrogate - DISAPPOINTED !

Post by gjvg »

Tina3 wrote:Bob to which video are you referring to on Youtube please if I may ask so when I go to watch I know I will have the one you are talking about.Lovely talking to you
Tina :) :)
Hi Tina,

I think Bob refers to the video where Chris had to change different times his guitar.......(broken string, out of tune..)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg5_zxAmTMQ

[EDIT webmaster]
Tina3
Support
Support

Post by Tina3 »

Hi Givg,
Thanks for this link :) .I often wondered did Chris ever break the strings considering how he plays them.Now I see that he does.
Tina :)
Pick up the pieces and start again.
Tina3
Support
Support

Post by Tina3 »

Hi Pizzaaddi and Bob (again),
I missed this little bit of information!! Thanks for pointing it out Pizzaaddi.Bob any further information [EDIT webmaster] ?? please :) :)
Gabriëlle
Support
Support

Post by Gabriëlle »

Hi everyone,

Please do not refer to bootlegs and download (links) on the forum. Chris' managment is not very happy with these kind of things and we would like to keep them happy!
For now, i have edited the messages but please remember for next time.

Greetz, Gabrielle (moderator)
Tina3
Support
Support

Post by Tina3 »

Hi Gabrielle,
I am very sorry for my lack of attention to the rules on Bart's site.I duely note your comment and I am will not let it happen again.
pizzaaddi
dREAm fan
dREAm fan

Post by pizzaaddi »

Hello Gabrielle,

Sorry for that.

Pizzaaddi
bvermaak
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Post by bvermaak »

Hello!

1) What's to point when we are speaking about a registration. We are not trading in any stuff!
2) Chris' enjoys when people are standing. In Antwerp MArc and I stood up at Stainby Girls and he was playing a little piece for us (looking in the eyes and smiling...and we were smiling too!). When he see lovely ladies dancing Chris will notice that for certain and reward it with a big smile and a pull on the string.
3) My opinion about Chris' his performance in Adam wasn't about his health. It's amazing that he is playing like that and with this prequency but the band wasn't alright at that point. When you compare the youtube versions of some songs you will notice that for certain!

Do you have more questions Tina?
Reagards,
Bob Vermaak
Somewhere between highway A2 & a15
september blue
bREAth of blues
bREAth of blues

Post by september blue »

i just wanted to say, if a little late on this one, that the concerts now are so different to what they used to be like. the music is still fantastic but the audiences in the main are what you might call run of the mill toe tappers!

i have mentioned on previous boards that probably the best concert i ever saw was at wembley arena in 1988 on the 'driving home for christmas' mini tour. 12,000 people up dancing to all the songs and there was nothing anyone could do about it. 2 hours of fun and at the end you came out exhausted. now i know that won't appeal to everyone but hey ho!!

there were even 2 huge inflatable santas that came from the stage and were being thrown around by large sections of the audience! :D

i would be interested to hear if anyone else was there. he did 4 nights there and the NEC aswell as whitley bay ice rink.

SB :D
Nothing's happening by the sea!