The man The voice The guitar

Royal Albert Hall 28th March

warby
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Royal Albert Hall 28th March

Post by warby »

Enjoyed the night, shame they audience were a bit stayed, Chris tried to get us going but it was one of those boring London audiences, a few people made an effort, in fact one lady trying rushing the stage!

Lovely show, stage and sound were fantastic, I am not sure personally about the Delmonts tunes but it was different.

Took a few photo's which are here http://www.team-skinny-racing.com.

Have a few clips which I will YouTube over the weekend.

Cheers
Warby
egizzy1
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Re: Royal Albert Hall 28th March

Post by egizzy1 »

Thank god someone is more techy than me with pictures and save me trying to download my (poor by comparison) efforts 8)
I too attended last night at the RAH, however I have to say the crowd after the initial shock of the 'Delmonts' possitivly ran riot compared with Brighton. :lol:
I ask this every time, why are the 'British' so stayed I wanted to get up and dance but was mid row in the arena and I don’t think it was possible as the seats are fixed and I am not the smallest of people..
However I loved it yet again, and this time we got an encore, (although disappointingly not a second) the crowd did appreciate the music.
Chris is SO enjoying himself I have not seen him so animated in years.
My husband nearly broke all records to get back from Burnley in the morning and said it was all so worth it!
Play on Chris, I for one cannot wait for another tour
blueskev

Post by blueskev »

Great Photos, thanks for sharing them.
Kev.
It's just me
and my deep blue ways...
warby
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Post by warby »

Vid clips are uploading, should be available from here soon!

http://www.team-skinny-racing.com/rea-rah/

Cheers
Warby
lilybee
Master of ceREAmony
Master of ceREAmony

Post by lilybee »

Thanks for the pix and videos warby :D :D

Nice concert!

Lily B.
warby
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Post by warby »

All 4 Vid clips are now up on YouTube, Hope they bring back memories and for others give some idea of the Great Man's performance,

Cheers
Warby
mark hughes
dREAm fan
dREAm fan

Post by mark hughes »

Thanks for the video's and pics, fantastic! It was a good night and your pictures are certainly a lot better than mine. I think the audience was a bit more lively for 'Let's Dance', I was in a box (lucky boy :D ) and there was an elderly chap below us dancing like he was possessed :lol: It was also good to see him get the audience participation during 'On The Beach' which he didn't do at the Apollo on the last tour.
...In this garden I will burn my callous robes...
bob baker
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Re: Oxford New Theatre 30th March

Post by bob baker »

Hi

I attended the New Theatre Oxford. The start was delayed till 8pm but it was worth the wait. I have been going to Chris concert for twenty years and he seemed more relaxed than ever. My wife said he nearly made the guitar sing. This was one of his best performances He appeared to be really enjoying himself and it created a fantastic atmosphere. As for Lets Dance everyone stood up the atmosphere was electric. He gets better every year. Keep on playing
Bob