The man The voice The guitar

Nottingham March 27th just got back..

ace of hearts
REAddict
REAddict

Nottingham March 27th just got back..

Post by ace of hearts »

And what a great show, sell out, standing ovation at the end. A show full of energy. The set list was as posted before, but in the middle there was a rocky/bluesy instumental when Chris was dancing all over and really had the crowd clapping, it even sounded a bit in parts like the rolling stone 'start me up'. He fired the guitar tip towartds the crowd and spun around...fabulous.
As others have said Julia was very special, and done more like we know rather than the farewell tour. He came on stage at 8 and the show finshewd at 9.45, which was the omly disappointing thing, I expected 15 more minutes, but is that being greedy ??? he hadn't left the stage realy at all since 8.
Anyway, a great night, top form guitar and vocally and really it's a shame this tour was not the DVd release, it was better than the farewell gig. Those who are yet to see this tour, you are in for a treat, enjoy it.
P.S the Nottingham Royal Centre was an excellent venue, carried the sound perfectly.
could this be true, could this be me..
lilybee
Master of ceREAmony
Master of ceREAmony

Re: Nottingham March 27th just got back..

Post by lilybee »

Thanks for the review Ace! Doesn't look like Chris is winding down at all :D :D

I think mostly everybody here was hoping this tour would make it on DVD, but that's ok, Chris will come up with something else exciting by the end of the year... I can hardly wait for his next tour though.

Lily Bee
ace of hearts
REAddict
REAddict

Post by ace of hearts »

Cheers Lily, must be difficult reading reviews when you are in the USA and wishing you were at a gig too. I do hope there is more by the end of the year, he is at his best at the minute. I hope I don't have to wait another two years for the next tour. His health appears to be better than ever, judging by his energy tonight.
Anyway it's very late here in the Uk, so off to bed, just buzzing still from the concert, so been browsing these pages. :D
could this be true, could this be me..
lilybee
Master of ceREAmony
Master of ceREAmony

Post by lilybee »

Thanks Ace,

Yes, I enjoy each review, pictures and videos from the tour.

My husband and I promised each other we're coming to Europe to see Chris on his next tour, no matter what, no matter where, and it will be more than one concert.

I hope Chris gets a lot of rest from this tour, but not two years!

Good night!

Lilybee