Chris his new website is running

chrisreafan

Chris his new website is running

Post by chrisreafan »

Thanks for the waiting :lol:
chrisreafan

Re: Chris his new website is running

Post by chrisreafan »

I think they are testing the site; at least i have heard "Legacy Blues". Great quality sound
Müfo
cREAtive fan
cREAtive fan

Post by Müfo »

Hmm, probably a bit boring. But there are enough songs left to kick me out of my shoes ;-). Anybody who goes to Antwerpen?
Reagards and merry christmas to you all
Jan
ronald
super REA-fan
super REA-fan

Post by ronald »

Müfo wrote:Anybody who goes to Antwerpen?
Yes, and some more on the forum i guess.

Btw, finally an update on any official website. It should be nice to see some regular updates from now on...
My Chris Rea page: http://www.chrisrea.biz
Chris
REAnatic
REAnatic

Post by Chris »

Hello everyone,
I also hope the "official site" will be updated regularly from now on. It was kind of strange that an artist of Chris Rea's rank didn't have a decent web page with all the information needed.

Best regards to all fans, whom I'd like to wish a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2008!
Take care,
Chris
Last edited by Chris on 21 Dec 2007, 09:37, edited 1 time in total.
Mr_Blues
REAlly addicted
REAlly addicted

Post by Mr_Blues »

chrisreafan wrote:I think they are testing the site; at least i have heard "Legacy Blues". Great quality sound
Well, it is good thing that they got something new there now. BUT, I really hope that they would post the updates and all the news. Really hate that they keep us fans in shadows of a doubt. Wish Chris would start somekind of a diary or column where he would tell us all the interesting things he has going on from now on. BUT I think that won´t happen for real.

Legacy Blues sounds like it could have been on BLUE GUITARS, so not bad at all :) Let´s see what else is coming.
But already now I can tell it seems to be another fine blues work by mr. Chris Rea and his band :)

Wonder what the 80-page book has in it???!!!!!

Let the waiting beging :)
Too many good words to add here.
I better just sit back and drink beer. :)