The man The voice The guitar

New album details updated on Amazon

Scott, UK
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

New album details updated on Amazon

Post by Scott, UK »

I ordered the new album last week (£32.00) but, at the the time, there was no detail regarding the package. I see now that Chris is releasing a box set containing 3 CD's and 2 vinyl records and a book on 11 Feb 2008. The first 2 CD's contain new material from TFHBN and the third CD contains material from The Delmonts. I'm not sure what the vinyls contain. The ablum cover is very retro - I can't quite work out whether or not it is Chris and the band on the front - it could be digitally altered photographs?? Check out the Amazon link again to see the album.

Anyway - whatever the cover looks like, you can be sure that Chris never disappoints with the music. Roll on 11 Feb.
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Re: New album details updated on Amazon

Post by Bart »

Scott, UK wrote:I ordered the new album last week (£32.00) but, at the the time, there was no detail regarding the package. I see now that Chris is releasing a box set containing 3 CD's and 2 vinyl records and a book on 11 Feb 2008. The first 2 CD's contain new material from TFHBN and the third CD contains material from The Delmonts. I'm not sure what the vinyls contain. The ablum cover is very retro - I can't quite work out whether or not it is Chris and the band on the front - it could be digitally altered photographs?? Check out the Amazon link again to see the album.

Anyway - whatever the cover looks like, you can be sure that Chris never disappoints with the music. Roll on 11 Feb.

......CLICK.......
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)
alan1958
guitaREA
guitaREA

Re: New album details updated on Amazon

Post by alan1958 »

Hi Guys
Thats Chris second from the left and Martin (DRUMS) on the right on the new album cover. Cant wait!!!!!!
Alan