The man The voice The guitar

Tour CD & DVD release date?

blueskev

Tour CD & DVD release date?

Post by blueskev »

Does anyone know the release date for these? Also, I thought that the Newcastle gig was going to be recorded but in the tour guide it says Birmingham. Which of these is correct?

Kev.
It's just me
and my deep blue ways...
cleveland calling

Re: Tour CD & DVD release date?

Post by cleveland calling »

blueskev wrote:Does anyone know the release date for these? Also, I thought that the Newcastle gig was going to be recorded but in the tour guide it says Birmingham. Which of these is correct?

Kev.
They were filming at the Birmingham gig on the 18th - don't know if it was being audio recorded as well - Chris didn't say!

Post by Guest »

They were filming at the Birmingham gig last night ~24th~ too :D So hopefully a lovely collection of music and pics for the DVD.....sometime :?:
Roadie
bREAth of blues
bREAth of blues

Post by Roadie »

cleveland calling wrote:They were filming at the Birmingham gig on the 18th - don't know if it was being audio recorded as well - Chris didn't say!
I was under the impression that he doesnt say much in any case 8) :wink:
No-one knows that black dog better than I...
cleveland calling

Post by cleveland calling »

Roadie wrote:
cleveland calling wrote:They were filming at the Birmingham gig on the 18th - don't know if it was being audio recorded as well - Chris didn't say!
I was under the impression that he doesnt say much in any case 8) :wink:
That was me being humorous - I know he doesn't talk much other than introducing the band. I think other that that he only said 'Hello' and 'Thankyou' at the concert that I was at. I did go to one concert where he only said 11 words to the audience - a mate went and wouldn't go again because he didn't feel entertained - he said that he could stay at home and listen to the CDs.