The man The voice The guitar

Any UK reviews yet ?

ace of hearts
REAddict
REAddict

Post by ace of hearts »

Great to see most people see that Chris is on top form. I am counting down to 21st April for the gig in Hull :D
Is the merchandising any good at the gigs ?
could this be true, could this be me..
ace of hearts
REAddict
REAddict

Post by ace of hearts »

Well tonight is the night I get to see Chris Rea at Hull. I'll be off in about an hour and I am really looking forward to it. I will post a comment later. :D :D :D :D
ace of hearts
REAddict
REAddict

Post by ace of hearts »

I have added a review to the reviews section of this site of tonights gig in Hull, Uk.
He was superb and I am so glad I was there. T shirt and programme bought as momentos of the night. Quite simply an excellent performance.
Andy
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Post by Andy »

Just thought I would say I had a great time at Hammersmith last night Chris on great form again. Even thow the only ticket I could get was a standing one right at the back behind a pillar lol!

Great atmosphere a bit different to brighton which is very large and not as intimate as the appolo. Even thow there was about 3000 at Brighton.

Took my brother along who is 24 and into rap and R&b, well he's seen the errors of his ways now and is a Rea convert!

Thanks Chris, hope to see you soon as the fire flies, keep well and thanks agian.

(PS Stainsby Girls realy gives you goosebumps live)
mark hughes
dREAm fan
dREAm fan

Post by mark hughes »

I went to the hammersmith concert last night, Awesome! Stainsbry Girl was just supurb.
No break in between as some posters have mentioned on other posts but two encore's for a lively crowd who gave more standing ovations than I can remember.
I also went to the Stoney Road concert a couple of years ago but this one was by far the best.
Can't wait for the DVD.