The man The voice The guitar

Blue Guitars- wonderful work!

Peter Blue
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Blue Guitars- wonderful work!

Post by Peter Blue »

Hi together!

First i will send Chris all my best Wishes for his Healthy and for a good 2006!

I buy the Blue Guitars Book 10 days ago.
54 Euro is quit a lot of Money...
BUT in this Case... every Cent is well payed!

I love to hear menny of the Bluesmasters and like to play with them together on there CDs.

Now with Chris Rea´s Masterpeace - Blues Guitars Book- its the same Pleasure to play along. Very nice, how he visit and plays the different Bluesstyles!
My favorit CD is the Number 7 -Blues Ballads.

Nice to read the Text along with the music.
I really love his poetry Ideas and Words.
Togheter with his Music this is something, what makes me feel reel blue.

Its incradible, what he was working: So menny Songs in that quit short Time - i wonder, how he get so much Power over that long Time.

What can i say: Chris - this is a big and beautiful, wonderful Artwork, what you have done. Your real Masterpeace !

No - this Album is never to sell enymore for me.
Its shows, what great Thing a Artist can do, if his Brain and Heart and Hands has so many to say.

My big Respect to Chris Rea.
He is now in the Hall of famost Bluesguitarists for ever!
Zgred
REAddict
REAddict

Re: Blue Guitars- wonderful work!

Post by Zgred »

Yeah!
He waited for a really long time to be able to do this, now we see (and hear) it was worthy to wait :)
Peter Blue
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Post by Peter Blue »

:lol: to go to a Concert ?

I am like Garfield - ! -
For a Concert i have to drive to long, sitting between to menny People, pay to much Money for Gas, Food and Ticket - and come to exhausted back home to my nice warm Bed... :|
Look at Garfield: He like to lay in his Bed and dream with nice relaxt Music from Chris... :wink:

But one Day maby - if somebody drives me - so that i can relax in the Backsit - i will go for Chris, honestly ! :)
Zgred
REAddict
REAddict

Post by Zgred »

Uhhh, heavy artillery you have brought :D I respect Garfield a lot because he's the one that does right way :)

To be honest I'm doing some efforts to be at a show in a neighbour country, but hell, if you are living in the middle of Sahara I can understand that ;) ;)