The man The voice The guitar

Like you more the new Blues style or the older stuff ?

deep-blue-sea
cREAtive fan
cREAtive fan

Like you more the new Blues style or the older stuff ?

Post by deep-blue-sea »

Hello,
it would be very interesting if you like more the new blues style or the older stuff of Chris before Stony Road?
I must say as an old Blues Fan,who was in Mississippi and Lousiana for some weeks and get a Chris fan 1986 on a time who Chris was not aceppt as a Blues Man, i love the blues songs now more the the older stuff. The first time i heard Stony Road i was also sceptical and i thougth i lost our old Chris.But now i anderstand him and his new way.And Blue Guitars is the best i ever heard about Blues and from Chris !!!!!!!
And i hope and now tha he makes with Fire Flies this great music again.
I read in a Interview last week that the Fire Flies make Music like the CD Nr.8 Gospel Blues, and he sings and plays Slide Guitar.
Reagards from Switzerland :D
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Re: Like you more the new Blues style or the older stuff ?

Post by Bart »

deep-blue-sea wrote:Hello,
it would be very interesting if you like more the new blues style or the older stuff of Chris before Stony Road?
I must say as an old Blues Fan,who was in Mississippi and Lousiana for some weeks and get a Chris fan 1986 on a time who Chris was not aceppt as a Blues Man, i love the blues songs now more the the older stuff. The first time i heard Stony Road i was also sceptical and i thougth i lost our old Chris.But now i anderstand him and his new way.And Blue Guitars is the best i ever heard about Blues and from Chris !!!!!!!
I read in a Interview last week that the Fire Flies make Music like the CD Nr.8 Gospel Blues, and he sings and plays Slide Guitar.
Hello;

great to have you back !! Does everything work now on your browser ? Where did you find that interview; is it online somewhere ?
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)
deep-blue- sea

Post by deep-blue- sea »

Hello Bart,
Sorry about the message before i have to study how does it works,after this long time.
Yes it works again since today,since your Update.
But i don't know what the problem was before.A mystery.
But it's great to be back, and it's great to go to the Chat i'will be there the next time.
O.K Reagards to you and i hope we win again against turkey today and go to the football championchip next year.Bye
'Rea'gards from Switzerland

Post by Guest »

P.S.I 'll look for the interview with Chris.i will posted here next.What i know it was on a newspapaer from Austria called Kronen Zeitung.Bye Next
Anonymous wrote:Hello Bart,
Sorry about the message before i have to study how does it works,after this long time.
Yes it works again since today,since your Update.
But i don't know what the problem was before.A mystery.
But it's great to be back, and it's great to go to the Chat i'will be there the next time.
O.K Reagards to you and i hope we win again against turkey today and go to the football championchip next year.Bye
'Rea'gards from Switzerland
Anonymous wrote:Hello Bart
gjvg
cREAtive fan
cREAtive fan

Post by gjvg »

P.S.I 'll look for the interview with Chris.i will posted here next.What i know it was on a newspapaer from Austria called Kronen Zeitung.
You can read the interview in German on http://www.krone.at/
On the left side click on MUSIC and then on top click INTERVIEWS.
The interview will show as a slideshow
musicalride
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Post by musicalride »

Definitely the new blues style!