The man The voice The guitar

Texas Blues

seraph
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Texas Blues

Post by seraph »

I'm now listening to Texas Blues cd and boy,that 'lone star boggie'...great,shake your body baby :D :!:Some tracks are contagious,one track to another you can't stand still :lol: :wink: And other tracks are slow and heartbreaking.What a great cd :!: Love Blind Willie,The American Way,Angelina,Weekend Down Mexico,Texas Line Boggie,Too Big City.Thank U 4 the Music,Mr.Rea :!:
pam
bREAth of blues
bREAth of blues

Re: Texas Blues

Post by pam »

seraph wrote:I'm now listening to Texas Blues cd and boy,that 'lone star boggie'...great,shake your body baby :D :!:Some tracks are contagious,one track to another you can't stand still :lol: :wink: And other tracks are slow and heartbreaking.What a great cd :!: Love Blind Willie,The American Way,Angelina,Weekend Down Mexico,Texas Line Boggie,Too Big City.Thank U 4 the Music,Mr.Rea :!:
Hi
Glad you like Texas Blues - it is one of my favourite Cds from the collection. I like Too Big City and Houston Angel. Houston Angel has an echo of an old track - I think it might be a Creedence Clearwater Revival track, but I'm not sure. Any comments?

Pam
Could it be just that I'm crazy
Could it be the way I feel
blueskev

Re: Texas Blues

Post by blueskev »

seraph wrote:I'm now listening to Texas Blues cd and boy,that 'lone star boggie'...great,shake your body baby :D :!:Some tracks are contagious,one track to another you can't stand still :lol: :wink: And other tracks are slow and heartbreaking.What a great cd :!: Love Blind Willie,The American Way,Angelina,Weekend Down Mexico,Texas Line Boggie,Too Big City.Thank U 4 the Music,Mr.Rea :!:
I love texas blues as well; there are some cracking songs on it and lone star boogie just has to be played really loud :D

So far texas and electric memphis are my favourite cds.

Kev.