The man The voice The guitar

Stupid question

marcolino
cREAtive fan
cREAtive fan

Stupid question

Post by marcolino »

Yes, it is, I think... But what have you done with the sticker on the plastic envelope of the book? I put it apart, and now I cannot decide whether to stick it again on the book cover or whatever.
Suggestions will be well accepted....
Bye :D
Marcolino
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Re: Stupid question

Post by Bart »

marcolino wrote:Yes, it is, I think... But what have you done with the sticker on the plastic envelope of the book? I put it apart, and now I cannot decide whether to stick it again on the book cover or whatever.
Suggestions will be well accepted....
Bye :D
Stupid questions don't exist, only stupid answers !! (let's hope mine isn't!)

I have saved it, I wanted to put it on the album again. I have gtried very gently to seperate it from the plastic it is on, but I didn;t manage (I almost damaged the sticker). So for now I just save it, and when I have more time (yes, when... :wink: ) I try to cut precise round the stickter and glue it to the album ...

Let me know if you succeded in seperating the sticker from the plastic !!
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)
marcolino
cREAtive fan
cREAtive fan

Post by marcolino »

Well, it happens that when a classical music CD wins a prize, this is remarked with a sticker on its cover (actually on the plastic envelope). I like to preserve them, so I tried many many times to separate those stickers from the plastic but to no avail, so I always cut them and then I insert the stickers on the back of the CD case, between the back cover and the plastic (I have to remove the so-called spider that holds the disc), so they are visible and protected. The problem is that when a CD case is a "digipack" one (carton box) I cannot do that, and I have to stick those little labels directly on the back cover. This is nearly the case of Blue Guitars book, so I'm thinking (mumble, mumble :-k ) to glue the sticker on the back.
Bye
Marcolino
Zgred
REAddict
REAddict

Post by Zgred »

Bart wrote:Stupid questions don't exist, only stupid answers !!
Well. If I stood onto railway track, each leg on one beam, and kept the wires in my hand, would I drive like a train?? :smt009
Bart wrote:and when I have more time
:smt027 :smt027

It will never happen this year ;)
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Bart »

Zgred wrote:
Bart wrote:Stupid questions don't exist, only stupid answers !!
Well. If I stood onto railway track, each leg on one beam, and kept the wires in my hand, would I drive like a train?? :smt009
"My rabbit is blue and the phone is fast !"
Zgred wrote:
Bart wrote:and when I have more time
:smt027 :smt027
I see you have found my new smilies ... :smt045
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)