The man The voice The guitar

a number 9!

Stop the presses
Jutta
Translator
Translator

a number 9!

Post by Jutta »

The road to hell and back DVD is on number 9 on the Media Markt music-DVD-charts - one of the biggest multimedia stores in Germany. :D
Now I am finally a pride owner of this DVD too. :D :D
elangelo
REAddict
REAddict

Re: a number 9!

Post by elangelo »

Jutta wrote:The road to hell and back DVD is on number 9 on the Media Markt music-DVD-charts - one of the biggest multimedia stores in Germany. :D
wow! Never seen success like that since Auberge! Great to hear that :D
Don't cry, baby don't cry
The worst is gone....
Chris
REAnatic
REAnatic

Post by Chris »

Jutta wrote:The road to hell and back DVD is on number 9 on the Media Markt music-DVD-charts - one of the biggest multimedia stores in Germany. :D
--------------
Hi Jutta,
Again, Chris Rea is Big in Germany! He had mentioned several times in his previous interviews and admitted it as well on the DVD documentary that "before he scored big in England, he was doing packed halls in Germany." And his biggest successes (as far as number of records sold), were in Germany, too!
Great news Jutta!
Thank you for it,
Chris
elangelo
REAddict
REAddict

Post by elangelo »

Chris wrote:
--------------
Hi Jutta,
Again, Chris Rea is Big in Germany! He had mentioned several times in his previous interviews and admitted it as well on the DVD documentary that "before he scored big in England, he was doing packed halls in Germany." And his biggest successes (as far as number of records sold), were in Germany, too!
Great news Jutta!
Thank you for it,
Chris
That's right Chris, he's just like Beatles in this matter, just like them he came back to UK famous from Germany
Don't cry, baby don't cry
The worst is gone....
Tina3
Support
Support

Post by Tina3 »

Hi Jutta,How are you?It is always good to hear news about Chris especially when it's good news like that.Would you like to post your opinions as to what you think of the DVD.That's as soon as you have watched it.
Kind Regards
Tina :) :)
Pick up the pieces and start again.
Jutta
Translator
Translator

Post by Jutta »

I give you the link, to compare it with the other DVDs.
http://www.mediamarkt.de/ent/charts/musikdvd.php
Tina3 wrote:
Hi Jutta,How are you?It is always good to hear news about Chris especially when it's good news like that.Would you like to post your opinions as to what you think of the DVD.That's as soon as you have watched it.
Kind Regards
Hello Tina,

I only have seen half of the concert and a third of the documentary until now. But my friend happened to buy a projector yesterday too, and so I can watch Chris playing guitar like in a movie - I have huge pictures on the wall! This is really great. I wish I had more time at the moment, because I like the DVDs very much.

Bye for now

Jutta
Tina3
Support
Support

Post by Tina3 »

Jutta wrote:I give you the link, to compare it with the other DVDs.
http://www.mediamarkt.de/ent/charts/musikdvd.php
Tina3 wrote:
Kind Regards
Hello Tina,

I only have seen half of the concert and a third of the documentary until now. But my friend happened to buy a projector yesterday too, and so I can watch Chris playing guitar like in a movie - I have huge pictures on the wall! This is really great. I wish I had more time at the moment, because I like the DVDs very much.

Bye for now

Jutta
Hi Jutta, Thankyou for the link.It is nice to see Chris doing so well.I think seeing the DVD on screen projector would be brillent, a bit like having him life size :) in the roon with you.I still haven't watched the 2nd DVD but I will get around to it soon.Talk to you soon
Regards
Pick up the pieces and start again.
Andy
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Post by Andy »

Just watched both DVD's and it was worth waiting for.

Anyone know how the CD sales went, the single CD reached 24 in the UK but I think the double CD was more popular but was not entered into the charts! I would have thought the sales of both would have been top 10!