The man The voice The guitar

Back in the German Top 100

Stop the presses
tz5632
bREAth of blues
bREAth of blues

Back in the German Top 100

Post by tz5632 »

Just want to inform you that the new best-of FOOL IF YOU THINK IT'S OVER entered the German album charts at No. 98 - ok, it's not what we hoped for but it is better than No. 99 or No. 100 or not charting at all :)

Have a nice day
Tobi
Chris
REAnatic
REAnatic

Re: Back in the German Top 100

Post by Chris »

Good to know that!
It turned out Chris could still count on his German fans!
I just hope he will generate enough cash to carry on with his projects.
Thank you Tobi.
Take care,
Chris
lilybee
Master of ceREAmony
Master of ceREAmony

Post by lilybee »

Chris wrote:I just hope he will generate enough cash to carry on with his projects.
Chris
I still believe this "Fool" release is more of a tease of bigger things to come....

I'm waiting for the big one!!! :shock: :shock: The 30th anniversary earbook with lots of cds with more songs and a dvd companion to his biography and lots of pictures!!! and a whole section of poetry illustrated with his drawings! (not paintings this time, his drawings are soo cool), and also another dvd with a collection of his best videos, or rare ones, and concerts!!!! All in one or two earbooks!! :shock: :shock: :D

Yup... I want it all.

Lily
Jim M
Support
Support

Post by Jim M »

Lily
I'll buy that collection -Where di i send the check !!
Jim
Nothings Happening By The Sea
chrisrea101
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Post by chrisrea101 »

Hi lily,

I just read your post about the 30th ann' earbook, Is this chris's confirmed next release or what you, and all us on the website, would like to see released. Its sounds totally amazing either way!!! :D , ps your youtube collection is the best out their im currently addicted to the "dont look back" B-side taped on the German TV show. keep the vids coming!

Steve
Jump a train from Chicago
Trace it back
with the neck of a bottle
and the groove of the tracks
oh mississippi...running through my veins
lilybee
Master of ceREAmony
Master of ceREAmony

Post by lilybee »

chrisrea101 wrote:Hi lily,

I just read your post about the 30th ann' earbook, Is this chris's confirmed next release or what you, and all us on the website, would like to see released. Its sounds totally amazing either way!!! :DSteve
Hi Steve ... :D

That's totally wishful thinking on my part!!... :lol: :lol:

The others just humor me because we all want the same thing, a super release with everything we always wanted!

(We have all mentioned at some point or another what we would like Chris to do next, on different posts throughout this site, including a collection of "B" sides.)

I figured if we post it here often, maybe Chris himself will come across it and see what his loyal fans are talking about.

Thanks for your kind comments, I have more videos coming up soon...

Lily