The man The voice The guitar

Hello from Vancouver

Let us know who you are, where your from, .... and what your connection with Chris Rea is !
Jim M
Support
Support

Hello from Vancouver

Post by Jim M »

HI everyone ! I've been a long time Chris Rea fan-which is not easy to do in north America (Thank god for the internet).I've followed Chris's music since the beginning and have enjoyed the evolution of his music.In the beginning of course there was the pop rock stuff that got me interested but i kept hearing something else there-that incredable slide guitar and a voice that kept getting better w/age.I've very much enjoyed the journey he's taken us all on that has changed my life in the way i enjoy music (i'm sure i drive all my friends nuts so i had to turn to you).I regret never having the opportuity to see Chris live but i've managed to get my hands on some incredible DVD's and CD's.I own virtualy every Chris Rea DVD's and CD's available including some quite rare ones (Dancing Shoes,Ing,Snow,etc.) but my prized pocession would be La Passione (the movie).I've been checking your web site every week for several years to keep me up on current Rea happenings and i finaly decided to check in.I must congratulate Bart on a great job on this web site !
Looking forward to the FireFlies
When the grey skies turn to blue !
Jim
Nothings Happening By The Sea
Chris
REAnatic
REAnatic

Re: Hello from Vancouver

Post by Chris »

Jim M wrote:HI everyone ! I've been a long time Chris Rea fan-which is not easy to do in north America (Thank god for the internet).I've followed Chris's music since the beginning and have enjoyed the evolution of his music.In the beginning of course there was the pop rock stuff that got me interested but i kept hearing something else there-that incredable slide guitar and a voice that kept getting better w/age.I've very much enjoyed the journey he's taken us all on that has changed my life in the way i enjoy music (i'm sure i drive all my friends nuts so i had to turn to you).I regret never having the opportuity to see Chris live but i've managed to get my hands on some incredible DVD's and CD's.I own virtualy every Chris Rea DVD's and CD's available including some quite rare ones (Dancing Shoes,Ing,Snow,etc.) but my prized pocession would be La Passione (the movie).I've been checking your web site every week for several years to keep me up on current Rea happenings and i finaly decided to check in.I must congratulate Bart on a great job on this web site !
Jim
-------

Hi Jim, how are you doing?

Don't worry, Chris Rea's fans are taken for (sort of) 'nuts' everywhere.... Our friends and family members think we are crazy, but obviously, we are not....We just like him (CR), a lot, for his original voice and special music.

This perhaps, might help you out. The British version of the Amazon.co.uk has the VHS tape with the "La Passione" (1997) as well as the soundtrack (a CD) from that movie....
---------------

La Passione [1997]

La Passione [1997] by Shirley Bassey, Sean Gallagher, Thomas Orange, and Paul Shane (VHS Tape - 1997)
9 Used & new from £18.85
VHS: See all items
La Passione: Original Soundtrack

La Passione: Original Soundtrack by Chris Rea and Shirley Bassey (Audio CD - 1996)
Buy new: £10.98 23 Used & new from £3.30
Get it by Friday, Aug 10 if you order in the next 7 hours and choose express delivery.
Eligible for FREE Super Saver Delivery.
Music: See all 75 items

Take care,
Chris
bLuEsMaN
bREAth of blues
bREAth of blues

Post by bLuEsMaN »

hi and welcome fella
mrdjenovic
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Post by mrdjenovic »

Jim M wrote:HI everyone ! I've been a long time Chris Rea fan-which is not easy to do in north America (Thank god for the internet).I've followed Chris's music since the beginning and have enjoyed the evolution of his music.In the beginning of course there was the pop rock stuff that got me interested but i kept hearing something else there-that incredable slide guitar and a voice that kept getting better w/age.I've very much enjoyed the journey he's taken us all on that has changed my life in the way i enjoy music (i'm sure i drive all my friends nuts so i had to turn to you).I regret never having the opportuity to see Chris live but i've managed to get my hands on some incredible DVD's and CD's.I own virtualy every Chris Rea DVD's and CD's available including some quite rare ones (Dancing Shoes,Ing,Snow,etc.) but my prized pocession would be La Passione (the movie).I've been checking your web site every week for several years to keep me up on current Rea happenings and i finaly decided to check in.I must congratulate Bart on a great job on this web site !
Jim
HI Jim from France and wellcome. We are waiting for The Memphis fireflies...
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Bart »

Hello Jim;

Thanks for the compliment, and welcome to the site !!
Jim M wrote:Looking forward to the FireFlies
Jim
Well... no more FireFlies ---> Hofner Blue Notes !! :D :D
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)