The man The voice The guitar

Hello from Mississippi ( birthplace of the blues)

Let us know who you are, where your from, .... and what your connection with Chris Rea is !
jnthnmoore

Hello from Mississippi ( birthplace of the blues)

Post by jnthnmoore »

I have been a Chris Rea Fan on and off since "Whatever happened to Benny Santini" Been Stateside now for since 1981 so have usually have to pick up Chris Rea Cd's when home in the UK for visits.
Just turned 50 and treated myself to Blue Guitars as a birthday present.....WOW what a gift!! :D
elangelo
REAddict
REAddict

Re: Hello from Mississippi ( birthplace of the blues)

Post by elangelo »

jnthnmoore wrote:I have been a Chris Rea Fan on and off since "Whatever happened to Benny Santini" Been Stateside now for since 1981 so have usually have to pick up Chris Rea Cd's when home in the UK for visits.
Just turned 50 and treated myself to Blue Guitars as a birthday present.....WOW what a gift!! :D
Jonathan, u're the man! I ordered Blue Guitars at amazon, don't even know if you can get it in Moscow. Happy Birthday!
Don't cry, baby don't cry
The worst is gone....
Chris
REAnatic
REAnatic

Welcome to the club!

Post by Chris »

jnthnmoore wrote:I have been a Chris Rea Fan on and off since "Whatever happened to Benny Santini" Been Stateside now for since 1981 so have usually have to pick up Chris Rea Cd's when home in the UK for visits.
------------
------------

Johnathan, welcome to this exclusive club!
Good to know that Chris Rea is known in Mississippi, even though he expressed no interest in traveling there to be there (if only for a while), see the people, listen to their music, etc.
I guess one doesn't have to be there in order to play good blues?
Chris
deep-blue-sea
cREAtive fan
cREAtive fan

Post by deep-blue-sea »

Hello johnathan,
I have great memories of the state Missippippi, i was there for some weeks 10 years ago. I was travelling from Lousiana up trought Missippippi to feel and to know where the real Blues comes from. I was in Jackson in some small pups,where i saw some blues player, and in Clarksdale i was in the Blues Museum. It were great weeks and i'm sure i will come againe. 'rea'gards and screw you and your deep-blue-sea
elangelo
REAddict
REAddict

Post by elangelo »

deep-blue-sea wrote:Hello johnathan,
I have great memories of the state Missippippi, i was there for some weeks 10 years ago. I was travelling from Lousiana up trought Missippippi to feel and to know where the real Blues comes from. I was in Jackson in some small pups,where i saw some blues player, and in Clarksdale i was in the Blues Museum. It were great weeks and i'm sure i will come againe. 'rea'gards and screw you and your deep-blue-sea
Hey guys, did you forget what Chris said? The blues were born in Africa :)
Don't cry, baby don't cry
The worst is gone....
Gerby
dREAm fan
dREAm fan

Post by Gerby »

Welcome to you and hope to read you often :smt023
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Bart »

Welcome to the forum !!
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)
karl_blues
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Welcome!

Post by karl_blues »

I'm glad someone else in North America enjoys CR.
Gonna miss what I never had
Now that cigarette is gone
prizmman
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Re: Welcome!

Post by prizmman »

karl_blues wrote:I'm glad someone else in North America enjoys CR.
Oh, we may not be as common as the rest of the world, but there are some of us here.

Ed :)
Pick up them shoes, go running down that road.