The man The voice The guitar

greetings from italy :)

Let us know who you are, where your from, .... and what your connection with Chris Rea is !
MercuryFalling
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

greetings from italy :)

Post by MercuryFalling »

Hi guys :D
It's the first time I write on this forum and I'll try to introduce myself a little.

I'm writing you from Italy -yes, the country Rea always sweetly dreamed about- and I'm nearly 30.
I discovered our favorite by one of his greatest success -I can hear your heartbeat- when I was young but got really hooked in his music only few years ago.
I bought all the albums I could get and I love to listen to them over and over again: it's simply the kind of good music that never bores you.
My favourites tracks?
Thinking of you, Windy town, Girl in a sports car, Texas, All summer long, Soft top hard shoulder just to say a few... but it's really hard for me to choose :P

I do believe that Chris needs our support just now :roll: so I hope to make some friends here and maybe to meet someone of you at his concert in Milan on Sunday evening (it will be my first one).

See you! :wink:
Leo

Re: greetings from italy :)

Post by Leo »

MercuryFalling wrote:Hi guys :D
It's the first time I write on this forum and I'll try to introduce myself a little.

I'm writing you from Italy -yes, the country Rea always sweetly dreamed about- and I'm nearly 30.
I discovered our favorite by one of his greatest success -I can hear your heartbeat- when I was young but got really hooked in his music only few years ago.
I bought all the albums I could get and I love to listen to them over and over again: it's simply the kind of good music that never bores you.
My favourites tracks?
Thinking of you, Windy town, Girl in a sports car, Texas, All summer long, Soft top hard shoulder just to say a few... but it's really hard for me to choose :P

I do believe that Chris needs our support just now :roll: so I hope to make some friends here and maybe to meet someone of you at his concert in Milan on Sunday evening (it will be my first one).

See you! :wink:
Hi MercuryFalling.
This is Leo, from Italy too (Reggio Emilia); me and my wife (who booked me the tickets) are going to Milan concert on Sunday too.
I'm glad to discover there are so many Italian Rea-fans (and young people, like you are); since I'm almost 44, it's a real "push" of life !
I agree with your favorite hits, I just add "Restless Soul" from the Blue Jukebox CD, and "White Man Coming", from CD1 of Blue Guitars. But many more should be joint to this list...
So, let's meet next Sunday, at "our" Rea's party !
Have a nice meanwhile...
Leo Iori
marcolino
cREAtive fan
cREAtive fan

Post by marcolino »

Great, other italian fans here, I'm feeling less lonely now....

I'm 44 too, from Tuscany, and really envy you guys going to see Chris "live" (no chance for me to do that :-( )

See you soon in this forum!
Marcolino
Zgred
REAddict
REAddict

Post by Zgred »

Welcome to the one and only Chris' Fans' Mansion! :D
libeccio
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Post by libeccio »

Hi everybody. I'm Antonio from Palermo, Sicily. I'm 35 and I was in Milan just in order to enjoy the concert at the Rolling Stone. It was the first time for me to see Chris personally even if i know his music from the beginning of his carreer and I have all his music, of course. It was amazing to see him on the stage, very near to me, to listen his wonderful music among a lot of people who share the same passion.
To all italian fans: does an official fan club exist in Italy?

Post by Guest »

:D :D :smt045
  • :smt117