The man The voice The guitar

HELLO! a newbie from TEXAS

Let us know who you are, where your from, .... and what your connection with Chris Rea is !
thecontrarymary
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

HELLO! a newbie from TEXAS

Post by thecontrarymary »

my name is mary, my handle is thecontrarymary, you can decide for yourself

perhaps globetrotting granny would be more accurate, but i have no grandchildren

i crossed the pond last week specifically to see chris in brighton and london...a lifetime dream come true!

my dear husband said "well, if you're gunna go that far you should book 2 nights just in case he has an off night or cancels."

both shows were wonderful. i've loved chris' music since i was a teen, and SO admire the man i think he is.

i'm glad to be here with other fans...perhaps next time we could meet up instead of me being a lone groupie in orthopedic blue jeans :D

be wonderful!
-m.
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Re: HELLO! a newbie from TEXAS

Post by Bart »

thecontrarymary wrote:my name is mary, my handle is thecontrarymary, you can decide for yourself

perhaps globetrotting granny would be more accurate, but i have no grandchildren

i crossed the pond last week specifically to see chris in brighton and london...a lifetime dream come true!

my dear husband said "well, if you're gunna go that far you should book 2 nights just in case he has an off night or cancels."

both shows were wonderful. i've loved chris' music since i was a teen, and SO admire the man i think he is.

i'm glad to be here with other fans...perhaps next time we could meet up instead of me being a lone groupie in orthopedic blue jeans :D

be wonderful!
-m.
Hello Mary;

Thanks for your funny introduction and welcome on board!
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)
vivienne
cREAtive fan
cREAtive fan

Post by vivienne »

Hi Mary. There are a few of us older fans around, so you're not alone :D . I live in New Zealand and fly over to Dublin in two weeks to see Chris at his concert there. I am lucky enough to be meeting up and sitting with another avid fan so will be able to have some great company to share the fantastic experience with. For me, it was an opportunity I couldn't turn down and a once in a lifetime chance to see Chris. Great to read your intro :lol:
'Til the morning sun shines
On my love and me
Tina3
Support
Support

Post by Tina3 »

Hi Mary :)
Welcome on board this is a great site :)
thecontrarymary wrote:perhaps globetrotting granny would be more accurate

Emm Less of the granny please.There is plenty of us around here around the one age....what that age is exactly I'm not too sure but we know Chris longer than our younger friends.Just think we were following Chris when some of these were in school :lol: :lol:
Tina :) :)
Pick up the pieces and start again.