The man The voice The guitar

Hello from Colombia, South America

Let us know who you are, where your from, .... and what your connection with Chris Rea is !
mdborg

Hello from Colombia, South America

Post by mdborg »

I am a fan of Chris since I was in college and dreamed to go to one of his concerts one day. His music does not have any barriers and it touches anyone who sees his talent and genious way to convey his music. In my opinion, Chris is one of the best musicians ever been born, talented in every way, nostalgic in his poems, one who did not care about making money but to share the depest feelings from his heart.

Now I live in USA and continue to be the most loyal follower and wondering if one day I would be able to see him in concert? I hope you are well now and my prayers are with you wherever you go.

My husband and I are building our dream home with a beautiful pond and trails in the woods. We just play his music and what a treat every song.

Chris, if you read this note, please write back. I am from South American and did listen your songs just bearly finishing high school in 1978.

Greetings from North Carolina, USA.
philippe_wurtz
bREAth of blues
bREAth of blues

Re: Hello from Colombia, South America

Post by philippe_wurtz »

Welcome to you,

Chris rea will start a nex turn early in 2010.... check the dates...

see you in the forum,

phil
mdborg

Post by mdborg »

Thanks, Phil.

Bart, I appreciate you answering me about the login problems. Now I can sign in with no problem.

Bart and Phil, I have to tell you that I just bought tickets to see Chris in Belfast, Ireland, at the Waterfront Hall in April 5/10. I also got excellent seats very close to the stage. Some seats are already sold out and they opened the sale on April 11/09 at 9:00 AM. I purchased the tickets directly from the Waterfront Hall.

This will be the first time we visit Ireland. Since you are from Europe, you would please give us tips how to enjoy our stay, any turistic areas to visit and what to do there for a week?

Chris, if you read this comment, I want to you know that I have waited 30 years to see you. My heart cannot stop pounding just thinking that we will be at your concert. I am coming from a far away country. God bless and I do play "A candle for you" constantly so you are well and safe. See you at the concert!

Thanks Bart for an excellent site.

Maria
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Bart »

Hello Maria;

Perhaps a bit late, but I still wanted to welcome you on board! Great to read you will be able te see Chris live during the upcomming tour!
mdborg wrote:Thanks Bart for an excellent site.
You're welcome! It's done with pleasure, I just whish I could make a little more time for it... :S
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)