The man The voice The guitar

Hi There

Let us know who you are, where your from, .... and what your connection with Chris Rea is !
lilybee
Master of ceREAmony
Master of ceREAmony

Hi There

Post by lilybee »

I'm so glad I found this site to share with fellow Chris Rea fans. I live in GA, USA. I listen to his music all the time. Right now I'm going through Blue Guitars, which I got a week ago, what a gift to us fans!
blueskev

Re: Hi There

Post by blueskev »

Hi Lilybee welcome,
Thanks to Bart's hard work, this is the best place on the net to find out about Chris Rea. I'm glad you like Blue Guitars but hurry up because the new release is due soon!!
Take care,
Kev.
It's just me
and my deep blue ways...
Jim M
Support
Support

Post by Jim M »

I found when i first got Blue Guitars it was almost overwhelming (so much great music).Now that i've had the book for awhile i'm enjoying going back and listening to individuale CD's on thier own and thier even better.
Jim M
Nothings Happening By The Sea
lilybee
Master of ceREAmony
Master of ceREAmony

Post by lilybee »

The new album from Chris Rea, The Fabulous Hofner Bluenotes Book set, won't be release in the US until late February, it's my understanding. I will check with amazon.uk though, they are advertising it this month. My biggest frustration is not to be able to go to his concerts; Europe is a little far for me, and he does not want to visit America. Oh well...
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Bart »

lilybee wrote:I'm so glad I found this site to share with fellow Chris Rea fans. I live in GA, USA. I listen to his music all the time. Right now I'm going through Blue Guitars, which I got a week ago, what a gift to us fans!
Hello Lilybee;

Welcome to my site ! Great to hear you like Blue Guitars that much; I find it one of my most favorite albums (but on the other hand, wich isn't :D )
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)
lilybee
Master of ceREAmony
Master of ceREAmony

Post by lilybee »

Thank you Bart, I do enjoy the site, and although we are on opposite time zones, I'll try to keep up with the board. Ronald's site is excellent too.
Lily